Seahawks accused of selling watered down beer

At centurylink.

So, really it is their food service contract (not sure who it is.. Probably aramark)

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2014/11/12/seattle-seahawks-centurylink-field-watered-down-beer Phone Post 3.0

New name: O'douls field!

Stadium beer is already only 3%. How much more water can u aff? Phone Post 3.0

Aramark are poison mongers

Aren't they the ones that were selling large beers for more, only the "larges" were the exact same volume?

Mencken - 

Aren't they the ones that were selling large beers for more, only the "larges" were the exact same volume?

yup!!! they love their 12th man!!!

so what if they only sell coors light

Teams with attendance problems have the best booze!

San Diego, Philidelphia and Atlanta stadiums/ball parks also got caught watering down their beer.

Not accused. It is proven they sell watered down beer.

SnapLocally - 

San Diego, Philidelphia and Atlanta stadiums/ball parks also got caught watering down their beer.

seriously fucked up at 11,00 a beer

Hong Kong Phooey - 
SnapLocally - 

seriously fucked up at 11,00 a beer

yeah i'm not usually for the death penalty, but some fucker should hang for that garbage.

They already have beers marked up like 500%.

Those motherfuckers!!! Somewhere in this picture are a couple of watered down $12.00 cups of piss! Just a couple of many that day.

No more beer at Hawk's games for me.  Fuck 'em!

yeah I guarantee i wont buy beer at sporting events at ridiculous gouge

I believe that's a Federal Crime. Who gets the cuffs?

bakobell - Stadium beer is already only 3%. How much more water can u aff? Phone Post 3.0
No it's not. Phone Post 3.0

The Washington Redskins have also been accused of shenanigans with sale of adult beverages:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2014/09/26/the-redskins-are-selling-world-cup-beer-and-budweiser-says-its-passed-its-freshness-date/

I'm not sure how you water down beer? They pour it straight from a keg into your cup? Or open the can in front of you.

Anyone have any idea how they could logistically do this? Phone Post 3.0