Sean McCorkle Vs.Struve Predictions!(official)

...what about the SN bet Cork?You and Strudel for the UG title!

The oracle will pull this out Phone Post

honeyman -  The oracle will pull out Phone Post

Fixed

mc corkyl by big annoyingness sadly...

Sean's going up in the rankings. It's his time now! Sean via flying triangle.

McCorkle by however he wants.

Sean by huge penis Phone Post

I predict a sloppy brawl between irrelevant HW's.

nogdidnthavestaf - 
Sean McCorkle - I'm going with me. And I'm going to make it look easy.

This is all that we need to know if McCorkle said it that's good enough for me.
Agreed, McCorky is the King of the UG. If you want to be the King, you gotta beat the King. Ain't happening, lanky.

McCorkle by whatever he wants whenever he wants wherever he wants.  Ok, maybe not wherever because it has to be at the UFC venue, but you get the idea.

Um yea I think Struve is going to beat McCorkle like Mark Hunt did.

Retarded 10'ers gonna 10.

i predict my cack will look like sylvester stallones neck in rock4.. taught & veiny

struve is not going to be the guy to get me to jump off the SEX TRAIN BABY!!! choooo choooooooooo!!!!

alllll aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chugachugachugachugachugachugachugachugachugachugachugachuga!

nex stop.. Struvesville!

struve is better than his record suggests, and sean only wins if he puts on the best camp and fight of his life so far

I think Kirik needs to get his website on McCork's shorts. That plus a UG sign will definitely break the interwebs

Struve by having fought real opponents.

Junior Jr - 

McCorkle has sloppy slow takedowns. His BJJ is rudimentary and predictable. Struve has more high level experience and is a better fighter. McCorkle is like Sylvia a genetic freak and i bet like Sylvia he'll find a good game plan and style to compliment his strengths but he's not there yet.

The jealousy is strong with this one? Can you explain how you came to this opinion? Sources?

To be honest Struve has better skills but seems to always take a beating before he warms up. I don't think he will handle a beating from McCorkle well.

ttt

ttt

interesting fight no doubt