Sean O’Malley in an open relationship with his wife?

You all act surprised that the guy who looks like a raging dope fiend is into wild and weird sex stuff. This is not a shocker imo

5 Likes

Looks like Oscar De La

2 Likes
1 Like

Fucking STOP IT ^ LOLOLOLOLOMalley

Yeah I don’t understand anyone who could let their women take another guys dick. How would that not effect you mentally

2 Likes

You guys see what this dude looked like before he went with the lmfao look? This is the standard self loathing ugly latina/filipino dorky dudes go for.the chicks dont care as long as hes white

1 Like

It’s not natural. It goes against science.

The human penis is shaped the way it is for a reason. The “Head” of the penis has the helmet shape for the purpose if a woman has had multiple partners, it is YOUR seed that gets planted when the head of your penis “scrapes” the other rival semen out.

I know it’s trivial and something that affected male humans hundreds/thousands of years ago, but if you look up why penis’s have a helmet shape, that is the reason you will find.

1 Like

Mainly because the Pole Goes In The Hole

It’s a little known fact that this is how the protein shake was invented.

1 Like

I’ve always rooted against this guy in every fight. He’s like a geek who got some tattoos trying to play the part of a cool edgy guy.

2 Likes

If it’s just threesomes with other women then I don’t see anything wrong with it. It’s gay if she fucks other dudes

Im thinking the open relationship has nothing to do with her running around

Screenshot_20221106_142717

1 Like

Reminds me of this guy

5 Likes

He’s in Arizona ain’t he? That chick makes perfect sense. Those brown India looking Maria’s are everywhere, Nico Montana or whatever the fuck her name is has the same look.

No hips, No curves, but a face rounder then a plate.

3 Likes

Lol holy shit
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

1 Like

both of them screw other dudes?

1 Like

His wife looks like one of those little Peruvian people that fights at the annual Takanekuy.

3 Likes

The wife is an East L.A 5/10

Go to Hanoi she wouldn’t even blip the radar

Yan said it best. O’malley look like a street hooker, so he and the wife are both whores.