Sean O'Malley vs Marlon Vera

Who do you think wins?  I think Vera is a huge step up from O'Malley's previous fights and could derail the hype 

I’d be shocked if Vera didn’t blow through him

Sean wins.... and it’s not even close 

I think vera wins it's by a big distance. Would be surprised if he dont get the finish. O Malley ain't that good. He just got some steam behind him because if the whole marijuana smoker angle. 

SOM has the speed advantage by a pretty good clip. If hes been in the gym and getting better then it could be a breakout performance. If he gets caught itll be in the trenches probably doing some spinnin shit he shouldn't have tried

sassen -

I think vera wins it's by a big distance. Would be surprised if he dont get the finish. O Malley ain't that good. He just got some steam behind him because if the whole marijuana smoker angle. 

Yeah it’s not the flashy, fan friendly striking that has resulted in KOs and an undefeated record in MMA. 

Eskimo -

I'd be shocked of the opposite.

Eskimo -

Same. But I just haven't seen enough of Sean to be sure of how good he is. I'm not good at evaluating striking skill. Most  of the nuance is lost on me

T?bikan J?dan -
Eskimo -

Same. But I just haven't seen enough of Sean to be sure of how good he is. I'm not good at evaluating striking skill. Most  of the nuance is lost on me

In my opinion, Terrion Ware, and certainly Andre Soukhamthath are better strikers than Chito Vera. Soukhamthath ko'd Luke Sanders, and dropped Alejandro Perez 3 times, with Jabs. Soukhamthath had a bunch of really nice ko's on the northeast regional circuit. He just has 0 fight IQ.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Eskimo -

I'd be shocked of the opposite.

You may be right, it’s hard to gauge guys this early in their careers and coming off of injuries. 

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
T?bikan J?dan -
Eskimo -

In my opinion, Terrion Ware, and certainly Andre Soukhamthath are better strikers than Chito Vera. Soukhamthath ko'd Luke Sanders, and dropped Alejandro Perez 3 times, with Jabs. Soukhamthath had a bunch of really nice ko's on the northeast regional circuit. He just has 0 fight IQ.

I still can’t believe he lost that fight to O’Malley 

Sean will get wrecked. If not in this fight, soon. He was smart and came up with a gimmick that gets him recognized, but he is massively overrated, imo.