Sean Patrick Flannery

Did I hear them say he's a BB in BJJ last night?

Or am i imagining that?

I heard that too.

He was the post fight interviewer right?

He's a blackbelt under Shawn Williams (Renzo BB). He also owns Hollywood BJJ.

He and Shawn have been doing the PBP for grappling events for awhile and are pretty good at it. It sucks that they had a falling out and probably won't be doing that anymore.

hes been doing the sherdog technique of the week. check it out!

I didnt know that.

Ive met him before too.

I don't know, but he was great as Doogie Houser, Md. Phone Post

SPF has awesome jiu-jitsu, and is an excellent instructor too.

James

Boondock Saints...enough said.

pbody - He's a blackbelt under Shawn Williams (Renzo BB). He also owns Hollywood BJJ.

He and Shawn have been doing the PBP for grappling events for awhile and are pretty good at it. It sucks that they had a falling out and probably won't be doing that anymore.

He and Shawn Williams actually just split. I believe that Franjinha/Paragon is now coaching at Hollywood BJJ and that Williams has his own spot.

he is also a member of the Underground. True Story.

Really cool guy with excellent BJJ skills. Came by my school and trained with us a bunch of times while filming in the city.

you know, Powder really isn't my style of movie. But he was fucking great in that and he's one hell of a good actor.

Shawn Williams is the best teacher you may ever meet, along with Danaher. Flannery "fired" Shawn months ago, there was a huge huge thread about this in the BJJ forum I'm sure you can dig up.

Chris -  he is also a member of the Underground. True Story.

yup...he's a lurker