Sean Pierson is my favorite fighter

Discuss

GOAT

He definitely won me as a fan.

I've been a fan of his ever since i was a little kid training at Kiichi Sai!!!!

He put on an Awesome show!!!

WAR PIERSON!!!!!!

hes awesome to to train mma back in the day with him at brock.hes only gonna get better

he was gassing out

he's a good wrestler though

sharp01 - hes awesome to to train mma back in the day with him at brock.hes only gonna get better

WORD!!!

d mo -  favourite imo

Fucking Canadians!!!

What's the story with the big gap in fights?

Max

lol, tx guys, I always assumed any fans I have are just some of my friends with online accounts.

I will try and come back better, I realize I made a lot of mistakes and I dropped significantly after the 1st rd, I will fix that and try and come back stronger.

Sean

PIMP DADDY in da house!!

Great win Sean, congrats!

Nice jab Sean. First time i have seen you fight, but i am looking forward to some more. At 34 you are going to have to climb the ladder fast. First things first..........get on the Toronto card and no matter what happens with the rest of your career, you will have an experience to carry with you the rest of your life. The electricity in that dome is going to be strong enough to power California for a week. I think you will make it onto the preliminaries after your performance last night. They will want some hometown boys on the card for sure. Best of luck!