Sean Sherk went limp

After the knee, BJ's first punch knocked Sherk out. The second punch is what brought him to, but by then he was on queer street. That's why he didn't hear the bell. Watch the replay.

I'm fairly certain Sherk willingly gave up. Yamasaki didn't immediately stop it, but sherk couldn't even stand up to get to his area. If you can't even get up and walk 10 feet, you are done. Sherk had no fight in him and didn't really fight the stoppage.

ipponBJJ - After the knee, BJ's first punch knocked Sherk out. The second punch is what brought him to, but by then he was on queer street. That's why he didn't hear the bell. Watch the replay.

Actually it was the second punch that really messed him up and made him go limp.

My bad. Whichever, point is he was out and on queer street after regaining conciousness. Thanks for the correction, I'll rewatch in the morning.

Who cares if he went limp? The ref didn't stop it then.

"Anyone see him protest?"

When the ref pulls your opponent off you, then your opponent licks your blood and runs around the ring with his entire posse flooding into the cage, I think it's safe to say you probably think the fight has been stopped.

orcus, I'm just saying he was on queer street from that point on. I don't think any of us right now know exactly WHY the fight was stopped after the bell rang. I'm assuming it's because the ref or the doc or Sherk's corner realized Sherk couldn't continue because he was on queer street.

When they announced the results, they said the fight was over because Sherk was unable to continue, NOT a referee stoppage.

He went limp then came to, went to cover up, BJ then started to GNP again but that GNP segment did not warrant a stoppage yet imo.

It was close. Could have gone either way. The way that knee rocked him, I don't really mind the stoppage.

i dont really mind it either but it was kinda strange

BJ OWNED sherk. lol @ Wasa-B, orcus who said "sherk will own penn"

muhahahahah. owned like bitches.

ipponBJJ - I'm just saying he was on queer street

You seem to really enjoy typing 'queer street'.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sherk was unconscious, came to, and was getting mauled as the bell sounded. At that point the ref hadn't stopped the fight, so technically it should have continued. Personally I would have liked to see the final destruction at the opening of round 4.

Moke speaks the unadulterated truth!

"You seem to really enjoy typing 'queer street'." -

Wow, you must be the forum champion. You win.

"Sean Sherk went limp"

Odd...I thought steroids increased libido

Moke - Sherk was unconscious, came to, and was getting mauled as the bell sounded. At that point the ref hadn't stopped the fight, so technically it should have continued. Personally I would have liked to see the final destruction at the opening of round 4.

No, technically it should not have continued because somewhere in there Sherk's corner(or Sean or the doctor) made it known that Sean couldn't continue and that's when the fight was stopped. It wasn't a ref stoppage, so all this complaining by Orcus is meaningless. Mario shook his head at BJ indicating that he hadn't stopped the fight DESPITE BJs celebration.

ipponBJJ - "You seem to really enjoy typing 'queer street'." -

Wow, you must be the forum champion. You win.

What?

That is the dumbest response in the history of responses. It has nothing to do with your enjoyment of typing 'queer street'.

Way to try and avoid addressing your sick fetish, and attempt to divert attention from the topic.

You failed........

You win again dude.

That dumb response was in response to your dumb response, considering you're implying "queer street" is some kind of fetish phrase. Do some research. It has nothing to do with a "fetish".

ipponBJJ - You win again dude.

I win regardless of whether you say I win or not. Your proclamation is insignificant.

That dumb response was in response to your dumb response

Pointing out a FACT is a dumb response? I think you've shown yourself to be the dummy here.

considering you're implying "queer street" is some kind of fetish phrase. Do some research. It has nothing to do with a "fetish".

One of the definitions for fetish is: An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation.

Look how many times you used that term in your posts. I'll refresh your memory. Until I pointed it out, EVERY post had it.

With you, it IS a fetish.