Sean Strickland calls out Pat Berry for grooming Rose Namajunas

4 Likes

Pat Berry would knock that dude into next week

5 Likes

I don’t think so, Sean destroys that fat f

5 Likes

Sean has pillow fists and Pat has undeniable one shot KO power.

5 Likes

Ok groomer

19 Likes
3 Likes

He tells it like it is

12 Likes

Not really. Rose and Aspen are way too old for Netflix to do business with.

Maybr Netflix can open a McDojo and hire Disney executives to coach.

3 Likes

Saw this in the other thread

Regardless Oat is a funny guy and was fun to watch

HYPEorDIE

2 Likes

Strickland runs around strapped and has one shot KILL power.

2 Likes

Pat Barry would just kick the gun out of his hands like pew pew pew

Pew Pew Cat GIF

10 Likes

Throws out pedophile obligations then throws in a couple LOL’s for good measure.

1 Like

canadian wtf GIF by CBC

2 Likes

Posted it yesterday

1 Like

Did he lie?

3 Likes

I dont think anybody really knows. We know for sure Pat and Rose were together when she was 19, but not one person around them or associated with them has ever said they were together when she was under age.

At this point she is coming up on 30.

She has been open about being abused as a kid. I seriously doubt anything inappropriate went on before she was of age. They have been a happy couple for almost 11 years and it is kinda super duper fucking lame to throw out allegations like that at two very nice people.

I think a lot of people just enjoy trying to make others look bad so they feel better about their own failings.

I met Rose and Pat a couple times. Absolute sweethearts. They dont deserve this crap.

23 Likes

It’s just odd that he throws in the LOL. Like he’s hedging his bets in case someone comes after him, he can claim it’s a joke.

3 Likes

Looks like she was 14 whem they first met and got together when she was 17.

Rose Namajunas & Pat Barry: Inspirational or Deeply Disturbing? » Calfkicker.comPreformatted text

3 Likes

Sean doesnt seem like the kind of person to hedge his bets and claim he was joking.

that article is full of innuendo and bullshit