Sean Strickland drops ‘truth bomb’ about free speech in Australia

benedict cumberbatch wtf GIF

5 Likes

You’ve never been here. You have no idea what the people or the place is like

1 Like

well judging from that clip and from the countless others like it during covid, it really does seem like its a nation of passive faggots who are content to watch their country rot. Just like mine, Canada.

6 Likes

Recall the Aussie media trying to demonize a few teenagers … for being out during curfew, showing their arrests, displayed as awful criminals ha ha. And the police chief telling citizens something like they were pretentious to want to get fresh air and see a sun set in this dire times that demanded sacrifices. I still can’t believe the so many people took it all, that nothing major happened as counter to that madness!

And that bitch in neighboring NZ, telling how she and her government had the right info and to only trust that.

Wow.

5 Likes

Lol libpussy

Taking care of drug addicts doesnt make a country great stopping drugs will the gains asia is putting on rest of world is unreal because they dont allow drugs

1 Like

Why is the UFC holding events in Klaustralia to begin with. How much extra ‘tax’ are the fighters hit with.

4 Likes

Lol Sean Strickland told me what it’s like. When he brought up the pregnant woman getting arrested for a social media post the dumb fuck reporters didn’t even know what he was talking about. Also, I’m very familiar with you guys surrendering your guns and the stupid shit you tolerated during covid. Don’t take it personally, you aren’t your government and the US government is no representation of me. I’m talking about governments, not individual citizens.

4 Likes

I don’t tend to judge whole countries by clickbait left leaning news articles. Because I’m not a retard

1 Like

they know the story

they just play stupid when needed

2 Likes

3 Likes

Dude reps the old school Americans who didnt give a fuck and spoke how they wanted wore hats suspenders and built this country. All he wears are white tees, thats proving what he says.

3 Likes

I’m calling him Stone Cold Strickland

1 Like

We judge you by your posts. And you are a fucking retard.

cut that out.
Roll is a valued and respected forum member.

You have my full attention. Why would you start a new account?

I will go ahead and silence both until I hear back.

2 Likes

You right.

I’m sorry @ThatsHowIRoll

Sorry Puppet GIF by Gerbert!

It’s ok. I’m overly opinionated about the US sometimes and I have no real right to be. It’s all good

2 Likes

Yeh we haven’t had a single mass shooting since we did it. Strange coincidence maybe

1 Like

not a judgement. an (obvious) observance

Australia is faggy af