Sean Strickland Inspires Terminal Child

John Castaneda flew in from Minnasota to spend some time with him

@HARLEM
I just texted you the video

4 Likes

Facts!!!

You guys are so quick to suck Seans dick.

Startin to wonder if some of yall are gay.
And by gay I mean homosexuals.
And by homosexuals I mean cock smoking fags.
And by cock smoking fags I meanā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting for him to film himself playing the kid in UFC.But it turns out like the Chappelle skit when heā€™s playing they terminally ill kid in street hoops lol.

Joshua with John Castaneda.

1 Like

Iā€™m n terms of accomplishments

That UFC belt is the most prized possession that Sean has ever earned

He literally gave it to a kid without anyone knowing about it

The family asked that it be publicized as a Thank You

Sean has a lot of flaws and his upbringing didnā€™t allow him to understand the social ques that all of us easily pick up on

This however tells you about his heart

14 Likes

and nobody is trying to make him a saint. People are just positively reinforcing good behavior because that is what you do.

7 Likes

Very wholesome from all the UFC fighters, thereā€™s no other sport like it.

5 Likes

Well he is clearly very sensitive
Ill give you that

Did you hear the end of his Theo Von interview?

The story he told about being under his parents bed while dad was beating his mom

• staring at a dildo while being bit by fleas

Holy shit that hit me hard

Then going to school only to have the teachers hound him for not being able to stay awake

Fuckā€¦

1 Like

I didnt watch the Theo Von Podcast.
But, I grew up in foster homes all across the country.
I could tell you stories of fucked up shit that happened to me too
Sean is insecure. He never let it go. Thats why hes telling Navy seals they arent as tough as him. That shits dumb to me.
I have no respect for that type of shit. I respect our military. My older bruv is Navy, and I was adopted by a Marine.
Sean beating up ā€œSneakoā€ and telling Jack Paul to fight him to the death in the desert is clownshoerry.
Thats insecurity.
Him giving the kid that belt was a nice gesture, but it doesnt change my view of him.

But, I can be a dick. Who am I to judge?

3 Likes

I can understand your perspective. Probably, more than you know.

Celebrating Joshua as he faces hardship doesnā€™t mean that we validate bad behavior from some of those involved.

2 Likes

You made me spit coffee on my keyboard with this one

2 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m insecure too. But Iā€™m with Sean on his Goggins shit talk.

The whole ā€œI never give up, I just push throughā€ is cool for running for a long time. And itā€™s generally a good idea to not give up on things.

But there are limits to it and Goggins pushes up to it. Heā€™s said shit like ā€œI couldnā€™t do BJJ because Iā€™d be hurt all the time because I wouldnā€™t tapā€.

Bullshit. Iā€™d sweep him, mount him, make him suffer for a bit, and make him tap to motherā€™s milk. Toughness isnā€™t the thing people think it is.

Sean would beat him the fuck up and make him quit with body shots. I donā€™t mean drop him. I mean break him mentally and make him quit.

Someone like Sean is perfectly in his lane to push back on the stupid navy seal shit.

2 Likes

I get your point, but, why would you even argue with an ex military guy who brags about being tough.
They have to be. The go to bootcamp to be brainwashed into believing they are invincible.
I dont know. Mike Tyson doesnt need to brag about being able to beat up Navy Seals. Hed never do that because he knows he can. No need to say it or prove it.
Seans insecure.

1 Like

True, but to be fair Tyson didnā€™t live in an era of social media where thousands of retards really think Goggins could win a UFC title because heā€™s ā€œbuilt differentā€.

I see your point. But I also see why it annoys Sean sufficiently to make him say something about it.

Bro
Thank You for the tiny peel into your past

• greatly appreciated

Trauma is something that everyone deals with differently

The prison is occupied by people that have an almost 80% molestation rate

Like Sean, IMO it is a miracle that you are also not dead, drug addict or in prison.

I really hope that you take the opportunity to tell people your story

• you might be surprised at the closure that you can give people just seeing that you made it through all of that shit

You got my respect as a man

6 Likes

Fair enough

1 Like

Thanks man. That means a lot.
Thats actually why I became a teacher. I wanted to help kids who went though what I did.

5 Likes

ā€œIā€™m a little mentally unstable, Its important to be surrounded with people who understand you and help,ā€ Strickland wrote. ā€œIā€™ll wake up some days wanting to strangle a puppyā€

1 Like

Sometimes its cool to treat them like any other kid

1 Like