Sean Strickland slams Jon Jones for his PED use and Wife Abuse

And backs Stipe Miocic

5 Likes

Strickland is such a try hard white trash queer. His 15 mins were up after Alex nearly broke his jaw while throwing those faggot ass jabs to a World Champion Kickboxer. Now he is talking shit about the GOAT. I guess anything to keep people aware that he is even ranked. The state of MMA minus the champs is at an all time low as far as pure talent goes.

14 Likes

What?

2 Likes

Sean is definitely outmatched when facing real athletes

4 Likes

I seriously wonder if anyone that graduated middle school still laughs at his gimmick.

4 Likes

I cant stand Strickland but hes 100% on point in this vid about Jon.

2 Likes

Has he slammed Dana for slapping his wife yet??

5 Likes

That was nothing compared to the Jones thing

3 Likes

sean is supposed to be a fat person. he’ll blow up to 280 within 2 years of retirement.

3 Likes

Disagree, Jones should still be able to fight in the ufc even though he failed some drug tests

1 Like

6 Likes

Middleweight is incredibly weak outside of Alex, Izzy, and the Reaper. I’d put money on a one-legged Weidman over strickland

Sean is right, though.

Jones is a POS woman beater and PED user. No one should ever forget that. He’s not “talking shit”, as it’s the truth.

8 Likes

So strange to see these guys sucking off Jones. You’d think they’d hate him more for beating up a white woman. Nope

5 Likes

Sean is correct as usual.
And Costa just doesn’t like fighting.
Lying by a pool getting blowjobs by topless Brazilian babes got to him

3 Likes

Damn, what and ugly queer Paulo is now.

I don’t like either Sean or Jon… but Sean is barking up the wrong tree. Jon is a certified sociopath and Sean is just a WWE version of one

6 Likes

Does Sean look more grunge or emo in than thumbnail? Either way, he’s fake as fuck/hypocritical in all his videos with his character.

Grunge. He definitely listens to Bush on the weekends