Sean Strickland vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio

Up next... I got Strickland 

Shocking you picked the favorite lol with that said I got Strickland Phone Post 3.0

John Fitch fights under the name Santiago now? Phone Post 3.0

Strickland Phone Post 3.0

anal seepage - John Fitch fights under the name Santiago now? Phone Post 3.0
Santiago is the one on the left. Phone Post 3.0

Great Fight Phone Post 3.0

Ponzinibbio 1-0.... great scrap

suess -
OmgItsTheWams - Shocking you picked the favorite lol with that said I got Strickland Phone Post 3.0

card makes tons of these threads so we can all talk about it in the same place. would be impossible for him not to pick favorites.

not to mention, alot of times guys are favorites for a reason :P
I know we have been messing with him tonight Phone Post 3.0

This kind of booing fucking pisses me off. It happens every time 2 guys are having a great fight, but one shoots and they get stagnant for 3 seconds against the cage. The crowd starts booing cuz the action died for 3 seconds. I hate that shit Phone Post 3.0

I'm curious to see if Strickland loses something with the weight drop. He is pretty lanky...just not when compared to Barnatt.

Strickland sleepwalking into a loss. Seems to have a full gas tank but doesn't what to do anything other than pop a jab.

These fans fucking suck Phone Post 3.0

Ponzinibbio 30-27.... great win for him.

Really hard fight to score.

All of those rounds could have gone either way. Phone Post 3.0

If you are 15 and 0 do not accept a fight in Brazil, ever.... I mean 30/27 all...

30/27 my ass.

But he definitely should have worked to win the fight. Phone Post 3.0

4 straight underdog wins or as all of us know it 4 straight losses for card Phone Post 3.0

I had money on Strickland and I could hardly give him a round. Maybe round 3. Everything eye catching was from Pontino...Pontinoob....the Argentine guy.

MJKeenan - If you are 15 and 0 do not accept a fight in Brazil, ever.... I mean 30/27 all...

It was close every round. 30-27 isn't impossible even in a back and forth scrap. All 3 of sherdogs live scorers and whoevers doing mmajunkies live pbp had it 30-27 and none of them are Brazilian.