Search function not going past 12 months

I'm trying to find an old ben askren thread and I can't search past 12 months as an option.

Is this a glitch or cutback?

This whole site has been acting funny the last couple of hours Phone Post 3.0

Messageboard HPV

Yeah app keeps saying main thence issues when loading the news Phone Post 3.0

I've always had trouble searching for things more than 12 months old.

Are they going to get this fixed?

Buy me a blue name and Ill help you confirm this issue.

Cmon D

You were looking for orcus threads again wasnt u? Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Cmon D

Hahaha!!! First thing I thought when I saw the thread and the OP. Well played. Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Cmon D

Lol, of course this response was going to be in here somewhere lol.

Fair play, I know I was guilty of that.  But honestly I was trying yesterday to find a couple of my old threads. I remember the exact key phrase/word but it wasn't bringing anything back past 12 months.

I have figured out a different alternative, but

But seriously think about it. Think of how many epic threads have been created, and if they're over a year old, no one will be able to find them.

A mod, and myself might, but that's it.

That would suck if they dont fix it. I cant search from app but I hope its false Phone Post 3.0

If you're a good contributor to this forum and they don't fix the search function, pm me and I'll find it for you.

Don't know about tis sites engine, but google it

site:mixedmartialarts.com/thread "remembered phrase from thread"

Without the "..."

D241 - 

If you're a good contributor to this forum and they don't fix the search function, pm me and I'll find it for you.

lol how gracious of you.

Just saw you saying you've figured it out. Perhaps someone else will find it useful

Ziga - Just saw you saying you've figured it out. Perhaps someone else will find it useful

your way might work as well. options are always good.

confirmed. doesn't work

Thanks Ziga.

I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, but for some reason any "poll" thread, whether made by me or someone else, I cannot click on it even if I use the search function tip that I know.(I can click on it but it redirects me to the main page and not the thread).

However using Ziga's google search method, I was able to find an old Fedor/Anderson Legend comparison poll thread. Google linked me to page 9 of that thread, but when I clicked on FP(First page), it redirected me to this site's main page. I could've just ttt'd it and then found the poll on the first page of the UG, but I didn't need to as I was just testing things out.

Anyone else not able to click on old poll threads?

D241, glad you found it useful.

Old poll threads seem to be a problem here too, just redirects me to the main page