Searched threads but not sure...WTF happened here?

Can some kind sir or lady or trans person please explain what the fuck happened here? In maybe just a few sentences. 

I havent been on in a year or so, cool new updated app (top men pulled through!), but no arrows. Where the fuck are everybody's arrows? How am I supposed to tell who is trustworthy and righteous vs who is a low life POS with arrows to let me know. 

Im sure his has been played out to death in my absence, but can somebody give me a verbal highlight reel of the last 6-8 months?

GettaJaab - 

Can some kind sir or lady or trans person please explain what the fuck happened here? In maybe just a few sentences. 

I havent been on in a year or so, cool new updated app (top men pulled through!), but no arrows. Where the fuck are everybody's arrows? How am I supposed to tell who is trustworthy and righteous vs who is a low life POS with arrows to let me know. 

Im sure his has been played out to death in my absence, but can somebody give me a verbal highlight reel of the last 6-8 months?

Sorry, who are you?

You lose vote visibility if you don't log in for a year. 

groundfighter2000 -
GettaJaab - 

Sorry, who are you?

Your mom knows. Second best 4 minutes of her young life. 

GettaJaab - 
groundfighter2000 -
GettaJaab - 

Sorry, who are you?

Your mom knows. Second best 4 minutes of her young life. 

Get lost, dork

They replaced the arrows with ads.

You have to be in the positive to view arrows.

It's like, incentives or something.

Weird-- but we have all gotten used to it.

So just post good stuff to get VUs and you should see them in no time.

I can't see anybody's arrows...

GettaJaab -

I can't see anybody's arrows...

Log out then log back in this time next year, your arrows will be visible then

Arrows are fine for me now, but some people were getting a glitch with them that Straydog24 has a fix for. Send a PM to Straydog24 and he can walk you through it.

You have to buy a business membership to see arrows

What a troll