Seaworld trying to ban the movie "Blackfish"

I have my eyes on this Documentary movie once it's out. I am hoping to catch it on the torrents first before it gets banned.
"A mesmerizing psychological thriller with a killer whale at its centre, Blackfish is the first film since Grizzly Man to show how nature can get revenge on man when pushed to its limits."

http://blackfishmovie.com/news?seaworld_reacts_button

For later

. Phone Post

Shit man, it's gonna get dusty when I watch that. Phone Post

Subbed Phone Post 3.0

Damn, Shame on Sea World.

flyingtoehold - 

Shit man, it's gonna get dusty when I watch that. Phone Post

I hear ya, I get allergies myself from these movies.

It begins!!!! The oceans are fighting back! Phone Post 3.0

Never heard of "grizzly man", whats that one about? Phone Post

. Phone Post

Phone Post 3.0

vinnyh - 

Crazy asshole thinks he's the bear whisperer and spends his summers living in the wild with grizzlies, his girl, and a camera. Eventually bears kill the 2 of them

Seaworld needs to hire a better publicist.  Those responses were easily tharted.

Fighting - 
Ghost Of Don Logan - 
vinnyh - 

Crazy asshole thinks he's the bear whisperer and spends his summers living in the wild with grizzlies, his girl, and a camera. Eventually bears kill the 2 of them

WERE THE CAMERAS OK THO?!

OK enough to capture the audio of the mauling from inside the tent...which the audience never gets to hear.

Damn, so the trainer shares the same fate as the grizzly whisperer? Phone Post 3.0

Ghost Of Don Logan -
Fighting - 
Ghost Of Don Logan - 
vinnyh -  Never heard of "grizzly man", whats that one about? Phone Post

WERE THE CAMERAS OK THO?!

OK enough to capture the audio of the mauling from inside the tent...which the audience never gets to hear.

Fuuu. Gonna have to watch it Phone Post

Damn. I need to see this.

I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Last time the OG told me to watch a Documentary it was "Jiro Dreams of Sushi" so I guess I will be checking this one out too.