Seaworld trying to ban the movie "Blackfish"

UGCTT_GB328 - Damn, so the trainer shares the same fate as the grizzly whisperer? Phone Post 3.0

No.

Damn, that looks deep. Phone Post 3.0

That looks really good.

Ok but why the fish gotta be.... Never mind!!.. Phone Post 3.0

The Octa...Gone -
Phone Post 3.0
Damn orca went and gave that little fucker a kiss.
Is that real or from the movie? Phone Post 3.0

ConditJustGSPeedHisPants -
The Octa...Gone -
Phone Post 3.0
Damn orca went and gave that little fucker a kiss.
Is that real or from the movie? Phone Post 3.0
Ok I'm sorry but that is fucking cute Phone Post 3.0

The trailer starts, "When you look into their eyes you know someone is home." Well, millions of people have had the opportunity to "look into their eyes" and gain an appreciation and respect for Orcas that they might otherwise not have had....at SeaWorld. A relative handful of captive killer whales serves a far greater service to the entire Orca population...not only from the people who see them at the marine parks and then want to protect them, but also from the reams of research and understanding on them that also translates into better ways to support/protect the wild Orcas. btw, SeaWorld hasn't captured a wild whale in decades...most are captive-bred and a few others they took in from other marine parks that had nowhere else to send them. Lastly, the killer whales make SeaWorld a lot of money...and a good amount of that money goes back to protecting, studying, rescuing, etc. other less-glamorous marine animals.

As a disclosure, I worked at SeaWorld in both SanDiego and Orlando in HS and college, so I'm obviously a little biased.

sorry for FRAT

Blue Duck - The trailer starts, "When you look into their eyes you know someone is home." Well, millions of people have had the opportunity to "look into their eyes" and gain an appreciation and respect for Orcas that they might otherwise not have had....at SeaWorld. A relative handful of captive killer whales serves a far greater service to the entire Orca population...not only from the people who see them at the marine parks and then want to protect them, but also from the reams of research and understanding on them that also translates into better ways to support/protect the wild Orcas. btw, SeaWorld hasn't captured a wild whale in decades...most are captive-bred and a few others they took in from other marine parks that had nowhere else to send them. Lastly, the killer whales make SeaWorld a lot of money...and a good amount of that money goes back to protecting, studying, rescuing, etc. other less-glamorous marine animals.

As a disclosure, I worked at SeaWorld in both SanDiego and Orlando in HS and college, so I'm obviously a little biased.

sorry for FRAT

actually that is a good perspective.

I'm all for the greater good if that is truly what is happening.  It sucks that those whales are in captivity doing circus tricks but if it somehow trickles down to the protection and preservation of the sea mamals in the wild than I can completely understand the bias.

Thing is, they're eating people.    There's definitely something wrong going on here.

This thread reminds me of Willzyx Phone Post 3.0

Going to check this out Phone Post 3.0

ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - Ok but why the fish gotta be.... Never mind!!.. Phone Post 3.0

Loadin76 - 
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - Ok but why the fish gotta be.... Never mind!!.. Phone Post 3.0

OH MYH GOD FUCKING LAWLZ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

POWERFUL BLACKFISH

LMFAO @ TRAVON BLACKFISH!!!

Looks interesting. Phone Post

L-O- fucking L @ Trayvon Orca

If I was a orca blackfish would look like me. Phone Post

Thanks OP, ill be looking out for this now as well. Phone Post 3.0

Looks good, I will check this out.

Naderhood -

L-O- fucking L @ Trayvon Orca

LoL Phone Post 3.0

Damn that shit looks intense!!