Second in UFC wins and most strikes ever

Michael tucking Bisping- that's right folks. When are you keyboard tough guys are saying he doesn't deserve this and can't win- you're crazy Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand why people are making a big deal out of the 2nd most wins stat. Don't get me wrong, he has won some good fights and I give him props for being a top fighter in the world of MMA. All it really means is he has been in the UFC for a long time and never won any of his big fights to earn a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

I remember him talking shit to a deaf guy after he was gifted a decision.

I remember him spitting on a corner.

I remember Hendo.

War Rockhold. Phone Post 3.0

I've become a fan of Bisping, (possibly through familiarity more than anything), but how many times you've won and how many strikes you've landed has no bearing on the outcome of future fights. Especially when they've fought before and Rock hold just seemed way too big and skilled for Bisping. Phone Post 3.0

How many wins against top ten guys does Bisping have now?

I think it's two but haven't looked.

I think he is like 2-8 against top ten and you somehow think that means he deserves a title shot.

I can see someone saying he deserves it based on how loyal he has been and how long he has been fighting but his resume does not support the theory that he deserves a title shot. It's laughable to be honest. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - How many wins against top ten guys does Bisping have now?

I think he is like 2-8 against top ten and you somehow think that means he deserves a title shot.

I can see someone saying he deserves it based on how loyal he has been and how long he has been fighting but his resume does not support the theory that he deserves a title shot. It's laughable to be honest. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty much all this.

I have nothing against Bisping but every time he has had the opportunity to claim a title shot, he's lost.

FlowWithTheGo - I remember him talking shit to a deaf guy after he was gifted a decision.

I remember him spitting on a corner.

I remember Hendo.

War Rockhold. Phone Post 3.0
UFC 100 Hendo
Never Forget Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - How many wins against top ten guys does Bisping have now?

I kinda agree but I also believe he's never used and suspect he's been beaten by several guys that were. I'm okay with his getting one last shot tbh. Phone Post 3.0

kevsh -

Pretty much all this.

I have nothing against Bisping but every time he has had the opportunity to claim a title shot, he's lost.

Except, he hasn't lost 8 fights in his whole career. Phone Post 3.0

It's an accomplishment to win that much in the UFC, but it isn't a measure of your fighting prowess vs the top of the division.

He has lost almost every top 5 fight he has been in.

He is tough as nails and has been vying for this opportunity for close to a decade.

That being said, I can see why people aren't excited for it, he already lost this fight once before. Phone Post 3.0

strict9 - I don't understand why people are making a big deal out of the 2nd most wins stat. Don't get me wrong, he has won some good fights and I give him props for being a top fighter in the world of MMA. All it really means is he has been in the UFC for a long time and never won any of his big fights to earn a title shot. Phone Post 3.0
Also means he's never lost 3-4 in a row and maintained. Have respek where respek due Phone Post 3.0

DMC -

I kinda agree but I also believe he's never used and suspect he's been beaten by several guys that were. I'm okay with his getting one last shot tbh. Phone Post 3.0
I agree with both of you... Phone Post 3.0