Secrets Revealed: Hallman vs Trigg

DJ, I asked Trigg at the post UFC 47 press conference why he thought he'd win ..he said, "I'm too aggressive for him.." which I thought was funny because Dennis went right after him and Trigg was outmatched.

Tttremendous deal!

Jason - Trigg says a lot of shit that just ain't so.

If Trigg pushes the pace with Hallman he's in for a world of hurt. Working fast and aggressive lends itself to mistakes...mistakes that Dennis would capitalize on. Trigg won't want to be on the ground with Hallman.

Like he said in the interview..."Trigg isn't stronger or faster...he's just bald and talks a lot more."

"Trigg isn't stronger or faster...he's just bald and
talks a lot more."

LOL

I wish I could see this one. I am going to look for a
plane ticket again...

"If Trigg pushes the pace with Hallman he's in for a world of hurt. Working fast and aggressive lends itself to mistakes...mistakes that Dennis would capitalize on. Trigg won't want to be on the ground with Hallman"

I dont agree-- Trigg gets pushed everday by a couple guys who have as good and better submission game as Hallman. I think Trigg can beat him on his feet OR on the ground.

Trigg getting subbed by Hughes was a surprise--but it happens.I tend to think that his submisson defense against JJ Machado,Ray Cooper etc.. is a better indication of his ability.

I think Trigg keeps this standing and if at anytime he feels uncomfortable he puts Hallman on the mat at will.

Trigg keeping it standing will end with him getting kayoed.

ttt

Randy- don't forget Iha and Renzo

LOL the dick rideing is strong ....I'm gonna laugh my ass off because of all the shit talking Hallman is doing and trigg is gonna beat his ass.

Trigg is going to get OWN3D.

we will see...

Indeed we will.

trigg can come to the seminar? that would be nice.

Novak - you mention Trgg's submission defense against Ray Cooper....is that the same Ray Cooper that Dennis tapped out in 50 seconds?

Anyway - anyone can be beaten on any given day. To say either one has NO chance is stupid.

I hope Hallman is a big underdog come fight time because I'll be dropping a bundle of cash on him at the betting window and going home a happy camper.

Check to see if there IS a betting window... Often
they don't have lines on the UFC fights, at least not
all of them.

That's my experience, anyway.

will do

They typically have lines on at least 3-4 fights, and over unders, too.

I'd guess Trigg-Hallman goes off at -300/+220 or about 3-1.

So I've never laid $$$ on a fight before. But if Hallman is a 3-1 underdog, I'd make a few bones when he tapped Trigg out right?

DJ- there is NO WAY the odds will be 3-1  ..It will be a 50/50 fight I am guessing.

But i am willing to wager on Trigg at even odds.

LOL @ anyone saying Dennis talks too much. Look at his opponent. The king of shit talkers, can't wait to see him get ctfo again.