Security guys, personal compromise. Urgent

Get me a couple of our top guys to reach me off site. I'm already getting attacked.

Project Musashi Advaita Vedanta

Fuck, they should have called it "vendeta." He's coming after me guys. Hurry.

Ok, remember the non-duality application. The religious practice of Advaita Vedanta, there is no separation.

This is Clauseweitz fucking war baby. I told you.

My mod friend...I know you JUST told me you wanted to sleep but please get my back on the external. All help is appreciated.

Phone is BLOWING UP!

**Grabs diet doctor pepper**

jimmy23 - Pops even more popcorn

Where is the line between the corn and then the popcorn?

Answer that smart guy?

How can I do this and be aware that I can do this and then laugh about that and it's endless and then it's just like ALL, but it's also like me just sitting here on my bed typing and having fun on the OG some people on here, some VERY INFLUENTTIAL people on here know who I really work for and that's why shit goin down playa.

Anyway...non-duality friend. Big reveal moment: I'm initiated Sufi. Swear on the life of my beloved son.

la ilaha illa Allah

See, that's why they can't get with me. 1,300 year old continuous lineage out of Morocco. I have my Muslim name and everything. This I swear on my son.

Anyway ready to see some fireworks?

See, you can't oppress people for ever and not think there's not gonna be perturbations. As compliant as you try to be with the Law of Requisite Variety, your system has grown so complex at this time, that it can no longer sustain itself.

8 men now own 50% of the wealth of the world.

I belong to a very loving, but somewhat intense Sufi order who understands like Rev John who used to post on here until you guys ran him off, that sometimes, love can take different expressions.

Even if it seems something dark to us. :(

We want to love us into our evolution gracefully, but some of you guys make it a little difficult. Just Netflix and chill dude.

Hanged Man

homer simpson GIF

paradigmer -

Answer that smart guy?

How can I do this and be aware that I can do this and then laugh about that and it's endless and then it's just like ALL, but it's also like me just sitting here on my bed typing and having fun on the OG some people on here, some VERY INFLUENTTIAL people on here know who I really work for and that's why shit goin down playa.

Anyway...non-duality friend. Big reveal moment: I'm initiated Sufi. Swear on the life of my beloved son.

la ilaha illa Allah

See, that's why they can't get with me. 1,300 year old continuous lineage out of Morocco. I have my Muslim name and everything. This I swear on my son.

See, you can't oppress people for ever and not think there's not gonna be perturbations. As compliant as you try to be with the Law of Requisite Variety, your system has grown so complex at this time, that it can no longer sustain itself.

I belong to a very loving, but somewhat intense Sufi order who understands like Rev John who used to post on here until you guys ran him off, that sometimes, love can take different expressions.

We want to love us into our evolution gracefully, but some of you guys make it a little difficult. Just Netflix and chill dude.

Hanged Man
While it is technically possible for popcorn kernels to pop at 100°C(212°F), it is much more likely to pop at higher temperatures, usually around 150°C, because the water rapidly heats up and steam doesn't have much time to escape, instead bursting open the kernel and "popping".

This seems like a shitload of work for something that’s not really that funny. 

MountainMedic - 
paradigmer -

Answer that smart guy?

la ilaha illa Allah

Hanged Man
While it is technically possible for popcorn kernels to pop at 100°C(212°F), it is much more likely to pop at higher temperatures, usually around 150°C, because the water rapidly heats up and steam doesn't have much time to escape, instead bursting open the kernel and "popping".

That does fit according to your current heuristic sir.

But I seen things and I heard tales...

Shhhhhh

pfsjkd - 

This seems like a shitload of work for something that’s not really that funny. 

It's a fucking pain in the neck, literally at this point.

And it's not designed to be funny.

There's some bullshit going on man that's gonna affect a lot of people in a very bad way. You can't imagine the heartbreak . So, in interim, I got back in and then the final Musashi thing.

Come on guys. Ask better questions.

Please explain in plain English what is happening?

foe

Did Paradigmer get hooked on drugs or officially have schizophrenia kick in?

Lol

JonJonesBone - foe

OMG!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Bless you! Eternal blessings.

FOE. We are FOE.

For Hanged Man and Fudom...

I am [P]nR

TexDeuce - Did Paradigmer get hooked on drugs or officially have schizophrenia kick in?

Lol

No, just doing the lord's work. :)

You guys are gonna love to read about it when the book comes out.

what does FOE mean?

TGP - 

Please explain in plain English what is happening?

FOE. We are FOE.

Project Musashi was a success but there was a rogue Musashi faction that apparently has been dormant...I mean fuck, the dicipline, laying low all this time. I just got the go ahead tonight to pull the plug on FOE.

Ok, plain English.

(Sorry, I have to talk in some "crazy talk" to kind of stay hidden in plain sight if you know what I mean")

(Also, please bare with me, I haven't slept or ate all week. Some crackers. A banana here or there..but fuck...I have no appetite. I'm wired...be patient)

Hammerstein - 
JonJonesBone - foe

sho

Make fun.

If I saw you in real life I'd make you my bitch.

FOE. We are FOE.

Hanged Man

None of the frames matter; what matters is the current. See how that works?

Get A Grip Dude - 
TexDeuce - Did Paradigmer get hooked on drugs or officially have schizophrenia kick in?

Lol

He and Tiresias are either alts of the same person, or he's pursuing his emulation of Tiresias right down to the final boring meltdown.

Tiresias was a collective, but it wasn't my baby.

If you'll notice...I followed "him" around for years and played back and forth from siding with him to busting his balls.

Think about it. You know how to webscrape the data. You can verify the linguistic fingerprints on that data set.

Tiresias was MUSASHI. Not a phase, but a particular manifestation. Musashi was VERY LONG DEEP GAME. You guys wouldnt' be able to understand the discipline. Well, some of you know what I'm talking about...but don't think troll...think highly organized, motivated teams.

more to come. Trying to keep up on all threads.

paradigmer -
Get A Grip Dude - 

Lol

He and Tiresias are either alts of the same person, or he's pursuing his emulation of Tiresias right down to the final boring meltdown.

Tiresias was a collective, but it wasn't my baby.

If you'll notice...I followed "him" around for years and played back and forth from siding with him to busting his balls.

Think about it. You know how to webscrape the data. You can verify the linguistic fingerprints on that data set.

Tiresias was MUSASHI. Not a phase, but a particular manifestation. Musashi was VERY LONG DEEP GAME. You guys wouldnt' be able to understand the discipline. Well, some of you know what I'm talking about...but don't think troll...think highly organized, motivated teams.

more to come. Trying to keep up on all threads.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.