See ESPN Commercial for WCL

Chuck Norris is pushing a league format for Combat Sports.  There is a piece on ESPN Hollywood, and a sweet comercial of the action

http://www.maxfighting.com/index.cfm?ac=news.detail&nid=1087

Is it MMA?

There is an organization called the World Fight League that will is also following the team format in MMA...

Not alot of information yet

as rich said, there is a similar format in the works for mma. some big
names are involved and i can't wait until details start spilling out.

ttt

Just my opinion but I don't think it'll work.MMA has it's feet in pretty well now and that kickboxing style shit is'nt gonna cut it.

american style kickboxing sucks

i saw that at mohegan sun a couple weeks ago, it was pretty cool with the teams and everything but the ref was way too involved, still worth going to see though

"as rich said, there is a similar format in the works for mma. some big names are involved and i can't wait until details start spilling out."

I have heard some of the details and the MMA version is going to be huge. If done right it could eclipse the UFC in a couple years. There are a bunch of major players involved and from what I hear they have some huge financial backing.

I watched it in Dallas and it was really fast passed, I heard the fighters and coaches were making good money.