Seeding of Strikeforce tourney

How would you seed this tourney:

1. Overeem- should be odds on favroite. On a streak with wins over Rogers and Kharitonov. Only question is a lose to Kharitonov in a K1 match.

2. Werdum- Giving him a little credit for his recent win over Fedor I will put him 2nd. Has previous wins against Fedor and Rogers. With loses to Arlovski and Kharitonov.

3. Fedor- Most likely take a lot of flack for putting him so low but because of his recent loss I feel its deserved. He has recent wins against Arlovski and Rogers but a crucial loss to Werdum.

4. Barnett- Honestly not sure how to place him on here. He is one of my personal favorites so I will put him in the middle. Has won his last 5. Hopefully he can stay clean.

5. Kharitonov- He has a win over Werdum and a K1 finish on Overeem. Also with a loss to Overeem in Pride

6. Silva- The next three are tricky. They all have a lot of potential but a lot of question marks. Silvas last fight with Kyle doesnt show a lot of hope. He does hold a recent win over Arlovski and a loss to Werdum

7. Rogers- Really wanted to put him last. With his KO of Arlovski he has earned the 7th spot. Has losses to Fedor and Overeem.

8. Arlovski- Has all the potential to shock this whole tourney. With losses to Silva, Rogers, and Fedor he has to come in last. He does have a win against Werdum.( Silently rooting to see him in the finals.) 

EvilEye - When you consider the Reem is defending his belt throughout the tournament the current set-up actually makes sense.

Give Werdum the first shot, the winner of Fedor/Bigfoot next, then all the "lesser" fighters in the other bracket compete for the third/final shot at the belt.

Anyway, not really addressing your post but I agree with your rankings. Although I'm hoping Fedor pulls it out.

Has this been confirmed finally, about the title for grabs throughout? The last I read Coker said he didn't know if "the commissions" were going to allow that. Then he said he hadn't decided if this was for THE TITLE or a HW GP type. If confirmed can you point me to your source? Thank you

EvilEye - When you consider the Reem is defending his belt throughout the tournament the current set-up actually makes sense.

Give Werdum the first shot, the winner of Fedor/Bigfoot next, then all the "lesser" fighters in the other bracket compete for the third/final shot at the belt.

Anyway, not really addressing your post but I agree with your rankings. Although I'm hoping Fedor pulls it out.

Agreed