Sega's E3 Annoucement

What do you guys think it will be?

"In less than two weeks time, on Wednesday, May 12, Sega will surprise the gaming world with an announcement from their booth at E3. According to an e-mail sent out to various media outlets this morning, the announcement will take place at 10:00 AM PST, and last for approximately 30 minutes. Sega is calling it an "Explosive Announcement Event".

In addition to the big announcement, the mystery briefing will also unveil the latest titles from Sega. Many people have speculated that Sega will announce Shenmue III exclusively for the Xbox, but the sheer magnitude of this event seems to point to something bigger. Stay with us as we'll have coverage of the event from the E3 show floor. "

SOUNDS LIKE HARDWARE!!??!?!

or VF5

yeah, sounds possible that sega will come back with hardware or team up with microsoft for the xenon system.

Sounds possible that Sega gave me a boner.

There was merger talk around this time last year. Maybe it's been revived? Though in that case I would expect the announcement to come from the acquiring company and not Sega.

I read somewhere that it may be an interactive system, fully 3d etc.

Well, I would have guessed a new hardware system or their teaming-up with one of the big 3 as a "second party" developer...

But they've announced games for all three platforms, which kind of nixes those theories.

Maybe something for the arcades? If they could release a revolutionary arcade system (true virtual reality, perhaps?) then that would be awesome.

maybe they will throw their hat into the hand held ring

My guess is a merge with another company.

???

well, i heard the annoucement was "Phantasy Star Universe" i have no clue what platform, and i really don't care. lol

well, i heard the annoucement was "Phantasy Star Universe" i have no clue what platform, and i really don't care.

wha wha wha.
lol