Self help/motivation/mindset books?

Which ones have you read, rate, and not think much of at all?

In for later

A Champions mind is pretty good. I've listened to the audio book. It goes into what makes a great athlete great and uses tons of examples from every sport and type of athlete. The mindsets and things he talks about don't apply to just sports but pretty much anything you want to achieve in life. Why settle for silver when you can go for gold?

1. The Magic of Thinking Big
    2. How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
    3. Goals by Brian Tracey

Pretty much all you need

The chimp paradox, highly recommended 

Gorilla Mindset 

Biographies of Genghis Khan, Alexander The Great, Tamerlane, Magellan, Caesar

Extreme Ownership by Jocko. It has helped a lot of us.

Earl Nightingale - give him a look

Currently reading The Magic Of Thinking Big. 

Have to go back and finish 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People. 

Im a terrible book reader. Trying to improve that. 

In for more books I can read half way and not finish. 

Biographies of great men and women of the past are underrated self help mindset books. You typically see how the subject faced crisis situations and challenges and how they were dealt with. You also see how hard life was and the consequences for not rising up to the challenge

Resilience - Eric Greitens

TheHouse - Extreme Ownership by Jocko. It has helped a lot of us.

Mindset by Carol Dweck

Best book of that sort that I have read.

LukeCranson - Biographies of great men and women of the past are underrated self help mindset books. You typically see how the subject faced crisis situations and challenges and how they were dealt with. You also see how hard life was and the consequences for not rising up to the challenge

What are your favorites?

Endurance by Alfred Lansing about Shackleton expedition - 28 men fighting for survival in Antarctic during WW1

Bolivar by Marie Arana - south american freedom fighter during Enlightenment fiighting to repell Spaniards

The war of Art by Steven Pressfield. 

Peak by Anders Ericsson
Mindset Carol Dweck
Tools of Titans

Flexo -

The war of Art by Steven Pressfield. 

And this one