Sell Got Schooled

lame ass fight.

sucked

Yeah, but lets face it, like many fights this season, that fight sucked fucking badly. Uuuugghhh. I like it a little better during the first fights. These ones fucking suck.

I think I like see'n new guys on the show. It's more interesting to see someone fight for the first time.

I don't think I have ever seen a worse case of lay n pray. Show stopper..... LOL

just want to say pete showed GREAT HEART !!!!for all u non fighters, sometimes u just meet a better fighter "THAT NIGHT" the easy thing to do is to tap out early, and punk out... pete hung in there when everything was going wrong, thats a REAL fighter

KEEP UR HEAD UP DRAGO !!! U MADE NEW YORK PROUD.

CARMINE ZOCCHI

positionally schooled but not subbed

id never pay a cent to watch either of these guys fight.

"just want to say pete showed GREAT HEART !!!!for all u non fighters, sometimes u just meet a better fighter "THAT NIGHT" the easy thing to do is to tap out early, and punk out... pete hung in there when everything was going wrong, thats a REAL fighter"

KEEP UR HEAD UP DRAGO !!! U MADE NEW YORK PROUD.

Word!

Travis had him but just didn't finish. I'm expecting to see a more explosive Travis in the finals. Come on, he's the only one I give a chance in the MW division besides a few strikers that could take Silva out. Lutter's been explosive in the last few fights excluding this one. You can't rip on a guy for winning.

none of them are a threat to the current champ

tough SOB . The fight happens again in a year or 2 , much different ending. He fought the guy no one wanted.

You said it, Johnny Singleleg. DRAGO's a tough mutha fucker.

none of them are a threat to the former champ either.

I enjoyed the fight.

Was rooting for Sell but Lutter's ground control was impressive.

I like the occasional rock em sock em robots but I appreciate a good ground fight as well. I realize most don't.

If you think that was "nothing" I'd suggest going to NY and trying to hold Sell down for 15 mins while elbowing him in the face.

Lutter made it look much easier than it actually is I promise you and he did it with good technique.

ttt for sell , the real ny bad ass

Much respect for Drago - he took on the fight no-one else wanted and fought hard and never gave up.... a true warrior!!!!

ttt