Sell Got Schooled

Kanotoa, have you rolled with Travis? I assure you, if Sell thought for one second he had a chance to get out he would have tried.

Once Lutter gets topside on you your game goes out the window. Alot of people just lay there once he gets mount/topside because everything gets locked down SUPER tight and it takes you out of your normal game and makes you look like a whitebelt... I have seen him do this to blackbelts. It is another level that you have to experience to understand...

when I watched the fight against Sell I knew EXACTLY what Sell was feeling...

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

I think Barry Bonds could have hit more homeruns if he turned his hips a little more. I know I don't play pro ball, but I do go to the batting cage alot and when I turn my hiops I get more power on the ball...............................geez?

LOL thats true, but you are compairing apples to oranges, I promise, I not trying to be a dick, but Im telling you guys when you do that, you sound like every other armchair asshole.....

Drago is a really cool guy He isnt brash or arrogent .He always is helpful in teaching moves and is patient in doing so.When i first joined he was one of my first teachers and helped me a lot Hes one of the most liked guys at Serras school and gets along fine with everyone.Kanotao what belt are u ? what is ur name ? Im sure if u came down to Long Island Drago or anyone from our school would roll with u Just let us know when ur coming

Drago vs. Scott Smith is gonna be a VERY entertaining fight. Hope we get
to see it.

me me me!! pick me!!!

Kanotao they dont have names in Hawaii ?? Why u on a mission to trash Drago any chance u get.Im shocked ur not coming to Long Island

yo daren is there a afternoon class tomorrow with big rich?.. my cousin is visiting from tampa and wants to train.

ya im pretty sure Big Rich is teaching the 12:00 class He taught today .Pretty big turnout

o.k thanks...wasn't sure with the new format

classes start pretty much on time as well PLus the warmups .I think a few lazy people show up like 20 minutes late so they miss the warmups.I like the warmups Im trying to lose a few pounds

Patches, you need to get there early and do the warm up's!!!

Focker ur warmups were kiler

I think i scared a few people away from the class with the warm-ups. ahem...patches, guido, bolo, hulk , winston, lol

you cant scare me bitch.remeber that boy to tuff.whatsup fat head and you know who am talking about.

I was there today..... from 1:00 to 4:00! And Rich taught some good shit.. I WANT THE 2ND ROW, YA HEAR!?!

not right...not right at all!!!
i went in the afternoon.....rich gives all the good shit.it's nice to learn from him caus he shows the old school shit that i neglect.not to say regular classes aren't great but rich is the man.

i brought my sister in law's boyfriend from florida with me and showed him some good shit to bring back to orlando.i think he trains at a gracie barra school down there.

I don't pretend to know more about football than Kurt Warner but I think I can still say the guy was sucking pretty bad and needed to be benched right? Or do I have to STFU about any football comments until I play in the NFL?

There is normal criticism which I think is fine and "That guy is a retard and needs to die!!!" criticism which is uncalled for. But neither has anything to do with whether or not you have any experience.