Sell me on a Showtime series

I've seen all of dexter, homeland, queer as folk, United States of Tera, nurse Jackie and penn and teller bullshit

Should I go with weeds, shameless, house of lies, masters of sex, californication?! Sell me an on a new series plz Phone Post 3.0

sub. a lot of these series are on my 'to watch' list.

Episodes is a pretty good show that stars matt leblanc.

kind of old but dead like me is a fantastic show you should check out.

Ray Donovan Phone Post 3.0

thekindone4 - Ray Donovan Phone Post 3.0
Paint me a picture. I don't have cable so I'm trying to get the most out of this showtime anytime app. What is it about? Phone Post 3.0

Man vs Net -

weeds, shameless and californication are all worth it imo...

If push comes to shove im probably gonna watch an episode each in rotation. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Donovan is entertaining.  Not the best show on TV but worth the time.

Californication is awesome. Duchovny is the shit.

However, (spoiler)

Still worth watching though. Phone Post 3.0

I got hooked on shameless. I'm literally watching right now.. Goated my family into starting it on demand with me so I could watch em in the living room. Everybody's hooked now. It's good Phone Post 3.0

Penny Dreadful. First off the hottest actress ever Eva Green is the star of the show. Not to mention the plethora of classic monsters and iconic horror figures that come together in this amazing show. Season 2 starts in April I believe, and you do not want to miss out. Phone Post 3.0

NineFightFour -
thekindone4 - Ray Donovan Phone Post 3.0
Paint me a picture. I don't have cable so I'm trying to get the most out of this showtime anytime app. What is it about? Phone Post 3.0
Ray Donavan is a lawyers fixer in Calabasas. Go look at my Suge killed a mofo thread for Calabasas references...

Californication the first season is awesome!.. next two are pretty good and it's a shit show by the end.. great music though.

House of lies is great, favorite right now.

Penny Dreadful gets good at the end but kind of boring to start.

Homelands really good but the first season drags a little.

Episodes is pretty funny.

Shameless is just full of debauchery... seems like they're just trying to top how warped and white trashy they can be every episode.

Banshee on Cinemax is also a good one. Phone Post 3.0

Shameless gets my vote Phone Post 3.0

Brotherhood

Californication first few seasons is hilarious, then it sucks

Ray Donovan is two seasons in and entertaining as fuck.

Penn and Teller is good but kind of rinse and repeat. Good to kill 30 min but a marathon watch would be a chore.

House of Lies, Ray Donovan and Shameless are very entertaining shows.

Weeds and Californication are worth a check at least. Phone Post 3.0

Brotherhood is good Phone Post 3.0

I think I'm gonna go with brotherhood and Ray Donavan, thx guys! Phone Post 3.0

Do you like tits and lots of sex while maintaining an interesting drama from a psychological aspect of two people?

Then "The Affair" with McNulty is your bet. It also won a golden globe for best new drama. Phone Post 3.0

Weeds, but stop after season 3

HernanCortes - Do you like tits and lots of sex while maintaining an interesting drama from a psychological aspect of two people?

Then "The Affair" with McNulty is your bet. It also won a golden globe for best new drama. Phone Post 3.0
And bring plenty of lube Phone Post 3.0