Selling my VEPR12

Hey guys, I've fallen on hard times and need to sell my pride and joy. Already had to sell my AK but now this must go. As you guys are my family I will discount it $50 not including shipping and all that.

So for you guys im asking $950. Started a new part time job today that I will post about soon but I need to pay bills in the next 3 days or I am SOL.

Good luck bro. Free bump Phone Post 3.0

Damn, I had been looking at those for a while. Not in a position to buy right now, Serge, but good luck with the sale. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck! Ttt

In case somebody wants to meet in person, which part of the country?

South Florida.

I'm doing all I can to NOT sell it but bills need to be paid and my cards are maxed and bank account overdrafted. Started a new part time gig today so that should help. Phone Post 3.0

Is there a legal way to sell that gun to someone in SoCal?

Burt Reynoldz -

Needs a bullet button. Phone Post 3.0

Pics? Phone Post 3.0

Ship to Canadia? Phone Post 3.0

TheSergeK - 
Burt Reynoldz -

I thought to ship a gun into CA the receiver has to have a FFL.  

Burt Reynoldz -
TheSergeK - 
Burt Reynoldz -

I thought to ship a gun into CA the receiver has to have a FFL.  

Yeah that goes for shipping out of state. I was just saying for cali specifically it needs a bullet button. Phone Post 3.0

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c91/SergeATT/b309e0dd-3b4b-42aa-bed5-8666f9756570_zpsc165ff79.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

I wish I could justify spending 950 on a gun.

Good luck, broham. Phone Post 3.0

TTT

B17 -

duuuuude

I know man. I sold my ak74 but now I have to sell this. No choice. Phone Post 3.0

1)That things a fucking shotgun??!
2) is there anything that makes it better than http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/vepr-12-gauge-shotgun2014-05-27-14-55-29-detail.html?Itemid=0

??
You considering any others? Phone Post 3.0

It's the same shotgun. And honestly 950 is the absolute lowest I'll go. Phone Post 3.0

Sold. Going to a good home. Phone Post 3.0