Selling off my UFC DVD collection

It breaks my heart to have to sell them, but my car was totaled last week and I need $$ in a desperate way right now. I may not make very much off them, but at this point every dollar counts.

I don't have set prices on anything, but I will accept most reasonable offer(s) given to me. We're all MMA fans so we pretty much know what these are worth and what to pay for them.

• I am Paypal Verified with a Confirmed address.

• Been selling online for 10+ years. My eBay ID is demonbasketball04 if you wanna verify my selling history.

• I only use USPS First Class or Media Mail to ship as it's the easiest and most convenient way for me.

• Prefer to only ship in the US, but will ship to Canada if you pay for it.

Contact me thru PM or my e-mail address demonbasketball04@hotmail.com.

If you need more information, contact me and I will respond ASAP! 

For later. Will have to see how the funds look after bills and what not.

TTT for anyone else looking to get their DVD collection started

LOL even if you did send it to me, I wouldn't even know where to begin on copying DVD's to a HD. I'm pretty computer literate, but I've never even attempted to rip/burn/copy a DVD.

UGCTT_rkilla - For later. Will have to see how the funds look after bills and what not.

TTT for anyone else looking to get their DVD collection started

Thanks bro. Again I'm not looking for much, just a few bucks here and there that may add up to a decent amount to put towards my vehicle.

I don't know if I made it clear, but I'm not selling it as a just the whole lot, I am more than willing to sell them individually!!!

I am not impressed with your collection ! Phone Post

Ttt and good luck Phone Post

Geoff G Electric - I am not impressed with your collection ! Phone Post

What's NOT pictured are UFC 11-42

: )

Just tell Dana to pay for your car repairs or you'll make these readily available on the internet.

- UFC Terrorist

How much for the whole lot? Phone Post

The crack epidemic has caught yet another young soul.

By the way, I forgot how queer the UFC names used to be.

Harold_Howard - Why stop at 79? Phone Post

Started having babies, so my personal spending was limited.

3 kids and a totaled car later, I have to part with them :(

DaddyRich - Just tell Dana to pay for your car repairs or you'll make these readily available on the internet.

- UFC Terrorist

Interesting idea here.

dfw jr. if you're out there, tread lightly my fren...

Mark Krumrine - How much for the whole lot? Phone Post

I really never gave that a thought?
Shipping alone would run almost $20.

Yea just let me know bud, might be interested in the whole shebang Phone Post

TTT

If he doesn't buy the whole lot, would you consider $20 for 58, 68, 72 and 79?

Reem's-obbler - LOL even if you did send it to me, I wouldn't even know where to begin on copying DVD's to a HD. I'm pretty computer literate, but I've never even attempted to rip/burn/copy a DVD.

Most obvious illegal DVD peddling cartel kingpin EVAR. Phone Post

Gator Choke - If he doesn't buy the whole lot, would you consider $20 for 58, 68, 72 and 79?
make it $24 to cover the shipping and it's a deal

I hate to burst your bubble, but Mma dvd lots now of days dont go for much anymore. Yet we continue to spend our hard earned dollars on $14.99 dvds from ufc. I think if your lot was more diverse included Pridefc/K-1/Dream dvds it would attract more offers, but I hope you get what your looking to get.