seminar in cali by Shonie C

After doing a sucessful seminar at univerity of Illinois I am doing at seminar at Scott Adams and Chuck Liddell's gym in San Luis Obispo this Friday for 2-3 hours. Cost is 40.00 for this one day event. I know it is short notice but what else is new with me. Any way call the gym for info 805-549-8800. You can also email me for info at Shoniecarter@yahoo.com Everything you want will be covered!

ttt

Greattt deal!

happy holidays bro!!!!!

TTT good luck on your seminar.

JJ

ttt for Shonie. When you gonna come out to Portland OR for a Sportfight show?

TTT

starts @5:00p.m-7:00p.m. with a roll after, I'll be there and if you TAP me with a leg lock the seminar is FREEE!!

Scott Adams

Goodluck trying to leglock the leglock master :-)

Scott Adams> Any names for the next WEC. I see its being called heavyweight explosion. I would like to see Doug Marshall fight someone that's better than his previous opponents. (or rematch with Lavar Johnson) and even though I know it will never happen, I would like to see Poppies Martinez fight someone a little better like Randy Spence maybe.

I would like to get Terry Martin at 205-210 on the show against someone.

Hey Patricia will you be there my dear? I hope so.

I would love to come out to a sportfight show sometime if I am wanted. I would love to judge, referee or make an appearance or even have a fighter on the card. Terry Martin,Brian Gassaway.

ttt

UP

Dunc

Go to WEC.TV for Fight CARD.

Poppies vs. Cole Escovedo in May.

SA