Seminar to benefit Newtown victims families

American Top Team in Danbury, CT is hosting a seminar this Sunday, Dec 23rd from 10am-noon. The cost is $20 per person. Teaching at the seminar will be Glover Muthafuckin Texiera and Ryan Quinn, who is a college wrassler, BJJ brown belt under Ricardo Liborio, Bellator veteran, and one of the top ranked LW's in New England. Also in attendance will be several other Bellator vets as well as all the coaching staff and ATT CT fighters. ATT CT is located near where this tragedy went down. Anybody in the New England area who is a fan of MMA can show up to show support for this cause even if they dont want to participate. Come hang out or buy a shirt from Overthrow Gear, a local MMA sponsor who takes great care of their athletes, who is donating all money from sales to the cause as well.

ALL proceeds are going to:

http://www.indiegogo.com/NewtownShootingFund

Those who cant attend can donate to this worthy cause.

Legendary UG/OGer Naderhood will be there giving out free hugs

ttt

And can u add in CT to thread title?

Kirik - 

ttt

And can u add in CT to thread title?

I cant edit the thread title unless you make me a mod. If you make me a mod I will edit it asap.

Is there a way for me to add it? If so I dont know how to do it.

TTT Phone Post

ttt

ttt

Fucking GLOVER TEXIERA!

Come on UG

Holy shit, that's awesome! TTT Phone Post

Thats awesome!
I'm on LI and my family used to have house in Danbury. Id love to go! Any UGers want to carpool?? Phone Post

I'm driving down from Nashua, NH, through Springfield, MA if anybody wants to catch a ride with me.

TTT Phone Post

Naderhood -

I'm driving down from Nashua, NH, through Springfield, MA if anybody wants to catch a ride with me.

I might go just to meet you ya silly prick Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

up!!!

Vulva Fabulous -
Naderhood -

I might go just to meet you ya silly prick Phone Post

If you leave me hanging so help me jeebus.... Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

TT MUTHAFUCKIN T Phone Post

GLOVER FUCKING TEXIERA SAYS GET IN HERE AND TTT

Does Glover live in CT? He used to be around here all the time....I would love to check this out....quick drive for me...

TTT for a good cause.