Seminar to benefit Newtown victims families

Jeff, is this no-gi?

ttt

I always enjoy people giving back to communitys.I think this will be a great seminar for a great cause.Glover has really good clear english and dosent have a thick accent and will be really easy to understand which has been a problem I know for some with seminars.He is also a really good BJJ black belt that gets over looked with him being too busy knocking people out so deffiantly something for everybody on every level.

Snowguy -

Jeff, is this no-gi?

I think so. It's an MMA/No Gi seminar. They have an event on FB that I will link when I get to a comp Phone Post

Naderhood -
Snowguy -

Jeff, is this no-gi?

I think so. It's an MMA/No Gi seminar. They have an event on FB that I will link when I get to a comp Phone Post

Sonofa!
I don't trane UFC. thought it was just BJJ :( Phone Post

Krs10KO.com -
Naderhood -
Snowguy -

Jeff, is this no-gi?

Sonofa!

I don't know for sure, I will prob just go there to beat up Glover but if you're there I'll grapple w/ pajamas if u want Phone Post

TTT

TTT.

Good on you fellas.

Naderhood - 
Krs10KO.com -
Naderhood -
Snowguy -

Jeff, is this no-gi?

Sonofa!

I don't know for sure, I will prob just go there to beat up Glover but if you're there I'll grapple w/ pajamas if u want Phone Post

You're too kind my friend. But actually I can't go anymore. But since you are in such a charitable mood can you please check out my thread and maybe spread the word to your OG fan club. Tap Cancer Out- BJJ raising money for cancer. Thanks a bunch! Plus there's some half naked chicks in it. J/k

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2105167&page=1

OAI??? .

Helluva seminar. Jeff is there a way to contribute without being there? I'd kill to come but I'm down here in VA. Phone Post

Holy fuck! I am disgusted in myself, I don't know why, but I thought this was in January. I just told my buddy about this and I thought I had somebody to take the ride with me.

I suck at life. Phone Post

Sorry guys, I missed these last few posts.

Vulva, u ducked me. Lets be honest. Phone Post

BrCutter - Helluva seminar. Jeff is there a way to contribute without being there? I'd kill to come but I'm down here in VA. Phone Post

If u can come up to New England some time I can get u into a training session that would blow your mind. Phone Post