Seminar to Support Summer Camp For Kids

Hello Everyone:

I would like to ask for everyone support in a seminar that Antoni Hardonk, Jared Hamman, and I will be doing for Kids-Net Los Angeles, that develops programs benefitting children in foster and dependency care. Kids-Net LA's main program is a summer camp where Los Angeles county foster kids ages 7 through 11 spend a week in the Big Bear area.  Tokyo Five will also be participating and Gracie Barra Culver City will be hosting the event.

It is a cause that is very important to us.  The seminar will be on April 3rd in Culver City.  It will be a great day, and we will make sure to show you the best techniques that have gotten us to fight in the UFC. 

Here is a link for more information:

http://www.graciebarracc.com/mmaseminar/

To register please email:  info@graciebarracc.com

We appreciate your support and can't wait to see you there!!

The Janitor

TTT

ttt

ttt

TO THE TOP

ttt

ttt

This is a man giving back awesome!

Tru Dat!

Can you provide about what the cost per kid will be. We would like to take a look at sponsoring someone.

Guy
Defense Soap

Very cool!

ttt for the kids

DefenseSoap - Can you provide about what the cost per kid will be. We would like to take a look at sponsoring someone.

Guy

Defense Soap
Hello Defense Soap.  The same email where you register for the seminar will also be the person you can speak with regarding sponsoring one of the kids.  

Lets keep this thread to the TOP.  It is an important cause and a small way we can all give back a little.

The Janitor

ttt

Very cool.

nice work Vlady and great win last fight ,you were the hot event on mmaplayground and i won my weekly pool by 1 point cause of you!! Thanks and good luck in the future I'll be rooting for you!!

ttt

ttt

ttt