Senator drops truth bomb on Senate floor (vid)

Holy fucking shit!!!

"You see, what I’m surprised by is that the liberal left that speaks and desires all of us to be tolerant, do not want to be tolerant of anyone that disagrees with where they are coming from. So, the definition of tolerance isn’t that all Americans experience a high level of tolerance. It’s that all Americans who agree with them experiences this so called tolerance.”   

Yep

Tim Scott will rise pretty high within the party. He's a really good guy and great Senator. Following him on Twitter is great. He has some good comebacks to some of the clowns.

One guy called him a house nigger, and his one word response was great.

*Senate

Love Tim Scott.

In

Funny thing about Tim Scott, He's not half black, he's black. He's an actual descendant of slaves. Grew up poor.  Single mom, who didn't have a white grandmother to take care of him. Has had all the obstacles that we've been told should prevent blacks like him from success. All of this in contrast to the last President.

And he became a conservative through his life and worked his ass off and succeded. He's not a "community organizer", he owns an insurance agency.

Oh well. Doesn't fit the narrative.

TrickedYa - 

Tim Scott will rise pretty high within the party. He's a really good guy and great Senator. Following him on Twitter is great. He has some good comebacks to some of the clowns.

*Senate

LMAO! Good for him. That race traitor shit is so pathetic.

later

For later

Stache -
TrickedYa - 

*Senate

That is hilarious

Lmfao @ *Senate

Sounds like a good guy.

rufus -

Funny thing about Tim Scott, He's not half black, he's black. He's an actual descendant of slaves. Grew up poor.  Single mom, who didn't have a white grandmother to take care of him. Has had all the obstacles that we've been told should prevent blacks like him from success. All of this in contrast to the last President.

And he became a conservative through his life and worked his ass off and succeded. He's not a "community organizer", he owns an insurance agency.

rufus -

Great point. I'm glad president Romney can still rely on you. 

Stache - 
TrickedYa - 

*Senate

It's one of the things I'll never understand about the culture of black people in America. Boggles the mind.

I'm left leaning and I don't really have much of an issue with Sessions despite his stance on weed. I am curious about his opinion on Trump's unethical behavior thus far and it's legal implications. However, it's a much better pick than Devos or his anti labor Secretary of Labor pick. 

If heard him speak on a number of different political issues and I was extremely impressed. His back story is inspiring and I'd love to see him rise through the ranks politically.

Stache - 
TrickedYa - 

*Senate

Obviously hates his success.... Or any one elses.

Great speech, something a lot of people need to hear.

McBottery -

Great speech, something a lot of people need to hear.

Imagine this dude becoming the next black president? Dude is like the bizzarro version of Obama. 

SJWs heads would explode with his first speech LOL.