Send and Receiving PMs and Max Friends on List?

What's the deal? When I get a friend request and I try to accept it - it says I have the maximum number of friends for my account, upgrade to get more. I tried removing some friends from the list and again try to accept the request, still no dice, says the same thing.

Jason? Kirik? Anybody?

ttt damnit!

I've deleted plenty of friends off my list over the past year or so, and still if I try to accept someone's friend request it says "you have the maximum friends for your account type". I don't really care about the friend requests I just want to be able to send and receive PMs from people on here when the occasional need arises.

Man vs Net - 
groundfighter2000 - I've deleted plenty of friends off my list over the past year or so, and still if I try to accept someone's friend request it says "you have the maximum friends for your account type". I don't really care about the friend requests I just want to be able to send and receive PMs from people on here when the occasional need arises.

Ok just checked into it, the max # of friends for a mud is 8 and you currently have 46. Most likely you were blue at some point which does not have a friends limit i believe and things worked, now that you are a mud you need to get down to 8. either that or change your PM settings to allow from all members...

Ahhh ok. Thanks Man vs. Net for looking into it and explaining shit, much appreciated!