" Send The Contract " - Nate

1 Like

1 Like

Nate Diaz wants to meet Michael Chandler to finally close out his current UFC contract.

At UFC 274, Michael Chandler defeated Tony Ferguson in what is already the arguable frontrunner for knockout of the year. When Chandler was granted the microphone, he had plenty to share. One particular thing that stood out was his pitch for a potential fight against Conor McGregor at 170 lbs.

Someone who is very familiar with fighting Conor McGregor at 170 lbs. is one Nate Diaz, who tweeted out the following one day after UFC 274.
Diaz is well known for his cryptic tweets, so one canā€™t be certain that he was referring to a fight against Chandler. However, given the timing of the tweet, Chandler decided to act fast to prevent the unexpected money train from passing him by just in case.

I like it. Chandlers grown on me and I think this would make for a great fight.

1 Like

F it, if we cant get Nate vs Dustin or Fergyā€¦let CHandy get it. UFC will keep making excuses tho until conor is back. Ariel alluded to UFC offering Nate the Khamzat fight, thinking he wouldnt take it, and Nate accepted it and UFC was stuck with their cock in their hands and then Dana said ā€œI dont know what happenedā€ when asked about it