Sengoku X Weigh-In Results (with pics)

Live on HDNet tonight at 3am.

Hiroshi Izumi (205) vs. Antz Nansen (204.2)

Antonio Silva (267) vs. “Big” Jim York (253.1)

Makoto Takimoto (166) vs. Jae Sun Lee (167.6)

Ryan Schultz (153.2) vs. Kazunori Yokota (153.9)

Ryo Kawamura (203.7) vs. Fabio Silva (202)

Dan Hornbuckle (165.13) vs. Nick Thompson (167.3)

Takenori Sato (183) vs. Joe Doerksen (182.3)

Maximo Blanco (154.3) vs. Tetsuya Yamada (154.1)

my god this Nick Thompson

Awesome tux.

I hope Junior wins and looks good.

??? 

Dan Hornbuckle is a star in the making. His destruction of Gono is just a small taste of what fans can expect. Dan is extremely well rounded and is extremely aggressive. He is always pushing the pace of the fight and many opponents succumb to his pressure. I'm not saying Thompson is going to wilt, but he better prepared for a three round war. Tomorrow "The Handler" continues in his ascension up the welterweight ladder. 

ttt

Cool "Easter Island" head on Bigfoot Silva

Looks like the goat will be the third fight of the night...

lookin good nick

Man, Hornbuckle vs. Nick is a great fight. Interesting that Hornbuckle is taking such a big fight so soon after he just fought and won a big fight

War big Jim!

Ray Flores Announcer -  Dan Hornbuckle is a star in the making. His destruction of Gono is just a small taste of what fans can expect. Dan is extremely well rounded and is extremely aggressive. He is always pushing the pace of the fight and many opponents succumb to his pressure. I'm not saying Thompson is going to wilt, but he better prepared for a three round war. Tomorrow "The Handler" continues in his ascension up the welterweight ladder. 

You have stated, what is commonly referred to as, the correct.

The Goat is not a real pimp until he learns how to press that suit.

Jeff Daniels would be proud

Brian McLaughlin -  Jeff Daniels would be proud

haha yea. just needs the top hat and cane.

JDolo -  Doerksen looks the coolest.

Yup. Check out the look of death Joe gives the camera in the first photo. Keeping cool, but ready to kill.

I also dig Fabio Silva's Wanderlei impression, Ryan Shultz's Matthew McConaughey beard (ala Reign of Fire), and Nick Thompson's prom outfit.

ttt