Sent mortgage 2day usps 7days later still not ther

Mailed it 5 business days before due date. It wasn't that much time so I sent it 2 day priority mail. 7 business days later they still don't know when it will arrive.wow I'm fucken pissed. Phone Post 3.0

Who mails checks these days? Why not online bill pay? On the plus side, if you were mailing an Oct 1st payment, it is technically not late until 30 days late although the institution may impose a late fee after 15 days.

MMAdotCOM - Isnt there a tracking number? Phone Post 3.0
Says its in another city. No estimated time of delivery. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Jaquenhoft - Who mails checks these days? Why not online bill pay? On the plus side, if you were mailing an Oct 1st payment, it is technically not late until 30 days late although the institution may impose a late fee after 15 days.
Does it effect my credit negatively? Phone Post 3.0

ViolentRites -
Ben Jaquenhoft - Who mails checks these days? Why not online bill pay? On the plus side, if you were mailing an Oct 1st payment, it is technically not late until 30 days late although the institution may impose a late fee after 15 days.
Does it effect my credit negatively? Phone Post 3.0
No.
Chill dude, a couple days is no big deal. Phone Post 3.0

It shouldnt go against your credit unless its 30 days late

You should call USPS and get your money back also.

Thank you for the info. I feel much better. Phone Post 3.0

I always pay mortgage online.

Instant verification and confirmation number.

Fuck relying on the postal system to deliver something as important as that. Phone Post 3.0

GenErick - You should call USPS and get your money back also.
They said 2 days isn't guaranteed so they don't have to give a refund. Phone Post 3.0

You'll be fine, should have until the 16th before any late charges but look to set up online bill pay for the future. You should be able to call in a payment over the phone as well. Phone Post 3.0

If you were that late you should have called and paid by phone. Still, I would be pissed.

My bank automatically withdraws my mortgage payment Phone Post 3.0

Fuck the post office. Send things like that UPS. The post office is as unreliable as cheesecloth condom anymore. Phone Post 3.0