Separate prices for gi and nogi?

Does your gym charge one price for either gi or no gi days, then a higher price if a student wants to do both? Phone Post 3.0

A la carte pricing is good for maximizing your revenue, but good luck tracking who's who and what's what. Sounds like a lot of hassles. Why not just price it somewhere in between and let the students do both? Phone Post 3.0

I agree with you completely, just trying to see what is common amongst other gyms. Phone Post 3.0

Our gym is one price, as many sessions as you want a week. In total there's 2 gi classes, 2 nogi, 1 wrestling and one open mat. We often put together ad hoc sessions as well Phone Post 3.0

Pretty standard...

$150 per month gi / $175 no gi

We also offer the option of $225 no gi w/ leg locks and $1,325 per hour Combat jiu-jitsu w/ leg locks (private only). 

shen -

Pretty standard...

$150 per month gi / $175 no gi

We also offer the option of $225 no gi w/ leg locks and $1,325 per hour Combat jiu-jitsu w/ leg locks (private only). 

Book me in for a private. I'll take 7 minutes Phone Post 3.0

I heard once that this tough guy went to a gym and complained that the grappling price was too expensive, and the coach said that he could charge less for this guy if the submissions would not released when he taped. He declined the offer and payed the full price.

My opinion is that charging more for nogi/gi is bad for the student development, one of the benefits of most BJJ programs is that there are a good number of classes and if they are unlimited the whole gym grappling level will be benefited benefited when the gym rats train a lot and get better. the downside is maybe less money and possibly crowded mats.

way to complicated.. one price point..

One price point.  The issue becomes that it's virtually impossible to track who is who in a class.  Even after you scan someone into the gym, the guy at the front isn't going to follow them to class