Separation of church and The Underground

This "religious fighter" thread trend is old. I'm guilty of contributing to them too, but the subject matter is irrelevant. Who cares what religion a fighter is or isn't. As long as they are winning fights and fun to watch, I'm a fan. Let's stop these idiotic religion threads and talk about relevant shit, like what angle works best for Ronda Rousey's ass. Phone Post

Also, I do see the irony of creating a religion thread about stopping religion threads. Phone Post

Manny2984 -  This "religious fighter" thread trend is old. I'm guilty of contributing to them too, but the subject matter is irrelevant. Who cares what religion a fighter is or isn't. As long as they are winning fights and fun to watch, I'm a fan. Let's stop these idiotic religion threads and talk about relevant shit, like what angle works best for Ronda Rousey's ass. Phone Post

All of them. Well, that was quick.

Manny2984 -  This "religious fighter" thread trend is old. I'm guilty of contributing to them too, but the subject matter is irrelevant. Who cares what religion a fighter is or isn't. As long as they are winning fights and fun to watch, I'm a fan. Let's stop these idiotic religion threads and talk about relevant shit, like what angle works best for Ronda Rousey's ass. Phone Post

i think using a steadicam on a chase view would be best

People are going to want to talk about religion, thats just how it goes, and since plenty of fighters seem religious its going to cause debates on the Ug if you dont like it dont click on a religion based thread :). see i solved your whole problem.

While it doesn't interest me greatly, the fact that fighters mention religion in post fight interviews does kind of make it relevant. Phone Post

SleepBomb -

i think using a steadicam on a chase view would be best

Fucking brilliant! Phone Post

Devlin - People are going to want to talk about religion, thats just how it goes, and since plenty of fighters seem religious its going to cause debates on the Ug if you dont like it dont click on a religion based thread :). see i solved your whole problem.

It just seems like in the last couple of weeks it's been happening waaaaay more than normal. Phone Post