Sept. 9th 2020 will forever be known as Nytron Day

Nytron Derangement Syndrome is real. 

1 Like

Otherwise known as Cunt Day

I just woke up and dont see any of his threads on the front page. Did he get the boot? ?

Some of you guys are really fricking weird. 

I just put him on ignore and all is well. Dudes a nut.

CloudStrife -

I just woke up and dont see any of his threads on the front page. Did he get the boot? ?

This. I see zero threads from him. I don't block people, maybe I blocked him on accident or???

PeoriaBJJ -

I just put him on ignore and all is well. Dudes a nut.

It’s to bad ignore doesn’t work on the app. 

Oh I get it now. NyTROLL's real name is Anderson. And you are his "friend."

Phuckles - 
CloudStrife -

This. I see zero threads from him. I don't block people, maybe I blocked him on accident or???

Same. Maybe OP’s girlfriend got banned.

i agree that the OG is hysterical about nytron

But OP's SN is terrible grammar

Adding an apostrophe after the "s" and then adding another "s" after the apostrophe

Disgusting

Lol. It’s been killing you not getting any attention for the past two weeks even though you were trying just as hard as nytroll. Do you feel better now that you created a thread and actually got some responses?

Wylong06 -

Lol. It’s been killing you not getting any attention for the past two weeks even though you were trying just as hard as nytroll. Do you feel better now that you created a thread and actually got some responses?

he is piggybacking off the superior nytron

Jimmy23, anderson'spiece, etc. WISH they could be a nytron

Lol....Andy's side piece...

In Limbo -
Wylong06 -

he is piggybacking off the superior nytron

Jimmy23, anderson'spiece, etc. WISH they could be a nytron

he’s been trying so hard. I’ve noticed the past couple weeks he’s been crying on every political thread with multiple posts just begging someone to interact with him with no luck. Looks like he finally snapped today and made his own thread so people would finally acknowledge him.