SEPULTURA

watched soulfly play in an abandoned run down hotel and then at a venue where suicidal tendencies played right after them.

BenBJJ - Sepultura did nothing good after Arise.

This

RAHTAMATAHATAMATAHATAMATAHATA

propaganda
anything from arise

Just a little Soulfly story for you guys, 

Ive lost count how many times ive seen Soulfly, since Max lives here in Phx, they have The D-Lo memorial every year down here, with alot of other bands. I got to go on stage about two years ago, and play one of the drums next to Max during a show. It was fucking awesome!

That night was the first time Max and Igor reunited on stage, i got goosebumps when Igor took over Nunez's drumset and started playing refuse/resist

Soulfly is a progression of the shit that they were doing after Arise. Its just smellier shit.

They peaked w/ Arise.

best band ever  }:-)

DravenTyler - Sepultura with Max = awesome.

Sepultura with Greene = shit.

Max without Sepultura = pretty good.

Max and Igor need to hook back up.

HOOK back up ..?? they have ....man where ya been??

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cavalera+conspiracy&search_type=&aq=0&oq=cavalera+c

CAVALERA CONSPIRACY

SKARHEAD - They peaked w/ Arise.

hell yeah, man. Arise was amazing but i reeeaaallly liked the Chaos A.D. record too.. and I think Nailbomb was one of the best things Max did outside of Sepultura...

My favorite Sepultura albums:

I have been a HUGE Sepultura fan since Morbid Visions in (I think) 1987. Always really dug the primitive sound they had and the adversity they overcame. It was also cool to see how they evolved with albums like Roots, Against etc...

I saw them 4 times back in the day....actually I saw them, Slayer, Exodus and Napalm Death all within 3 weeks....fuck I was sore!!!!!

My whole living room exploded when we heard Silva walk in to SEP....too bad he couldnt bring that aggresion into the cage.

LeeVanTeeth -  I watched the fight but was at a party and couldn't hear it. What song was it?

dis one.. never posted a vid before.. here's for hoping it works!

Fuck Soulfly and fuck Max and his self importance. Max sucks.

Fuckin preachin 3 chord metal shit. Just play grunge if you wanna play grunge. Oh, and dye your dreads purple. Cant wait for the festival!

Ryann i scorrect. The late 90's were shit for American metal... however, If you kept your eyes and ears open there was plenty of goodstuff happening in Scando metal then!

Well done Mr Silva.
I saw Sepultura live on their Chaos A.D tour at Helsinki back in '93 or something like that. Awesome show.

Beneath the Remains, imo

i was just saying to someone..WHY ARENT MORE BRAZILIANS COMING OUT TO SEPULTURA!

ARISE wouldnt be a bad song, some great shit on chaos ad.

one of the heaviest concerts I ever saw-the whole floor of the Riv was shaking like it was gonna collapse. haha!

unscarred53042 - 

Beneath the Remains, imo

That's definitely my favorite.  I still remember hearing "Primitive Future" on this late night radio show and thinking, "Damn, WTF is this!".

Went to a show and saw Sepultura with Helmet and Ministry.  Not a bad lineup.

mgraham - 
unscarred53042 - 

Beneath the Remains, imo

That's definitely my favorite.  I still remember hearing "Primitive Future" on this late night radio show and thinking, "Damn, WTF is this!".

Went to a show and saw Sepultura with Helmet and Ministry.  Not a bad lineup.

i saw that tour too... I also saw sepultura with Clutch, Fear Factory, and Fudge Tunnel or what ever that side project was. (no homo)