Serena williams thong

Came to post this. First post nails it again. Definitely a man.

2 Likes

I’d eat that big black ass until my gums bled.

4 Likes

Not really fair… She never bought into much of this Woke bullshit. Remember when the media was trying to talk her up like she could crush any man in tennis? She shut that shit down by saying ‘no, men and women are physiologically different and she would almost certainly lose to even the lowest ranked male players’.

3 Likes

Are you new here? shes black therefore the OG boomers hate her, dont try to cloud this with simple facts and accuracies

2 Likes

3 Likes

Not my thing but I do respect her old man who lived through racism and didn’t use it as an excuse.

Respect to Venus and Serena as athletes…

2 Likes

I would say it’s more a push back on having her shoved down our throats as one of the most beautiful women. How she always slays, gets to determine what beauty is, she’s the Queen, yada yada.

I would smash though. But when it comes to just sex and if I get a few drinks in me, a lot is better than my hand. But she isn’t hot. There’s hotter women in the WNBA. Would be a good doggystyle though.

1 Like

This was written by a 13 year old

the boomers…they be boomers but now they are busy
bitching about their tax dollars while wanting smooth roads lol

Ditto, jelly, syrup, or raw it dont matter. My face would be all the way up there…

1 Like

In an interview with NPR, McEnroe said Williams is the best female player ever, “no question.” But when asked about her being the best ever, without gender qualifiers, McEnroe was clear that he didn’t think so.

McEnroe said “if she played the men’s circuit she’d be like 700 in the world.”

Serena Williams responded to John McEnroe after he claimed she would be “like 700” in the world tennis rankings if she played on the men’s tour.

“Dear John, I adore and respect you but please please keep me out of your statements that are not factually based,” Williams wrote on Twitter Monday afternoon.

“I’ve never played anyone ranked ‘there’ nor do I have time. Respect me and my privacy as I’m trying to have a baby. Good day sir,” she said in a separate tweet.

They used to say they could beat any male outside of the top 200 and got called out on it. A male ranked 203 beat them without even taking it serious. Granted it was in 1998 but that is why they never say that anymore because they learned the hard way that even though Serena looks like a gorrila she still does not have the strength to compete against a male.

" The German player reflected on the match he played against Serena and stated“My first game of the afternoon, just a one-set match, was against Serena. We were out on one of the backcourts at Melbourne Park, No 17 I think it was. I felt so relaxed that I didn’t even warm up properly. We started playing and I raced into a 5-0 lead.”*

1 Like

In 2013, Williams was even forced to address how she would fare against men during a visit to the “Late Show” with David Letterman. Prior to the interview, Andy Murray had suggested they play an exhibition match, à la Jimmy Connors and Martina Navratilova.

“I think people would be interested to see the men play against the women to see how the styles match up,” Murray said at the time.

When asked about it on television, Williams had to admit she didn’t think she’d have a chance. “If I were to play Andy Murray, I would lose 6-0, 6-0 in five to six minutes, maybe 10 minutes,” she said. “It’s a completely different sport.” She added, “I only want to play girls, because I don’t want to be embarrassed … So Andy, stop it. I’m not going to let you kill me.”

5 Likes

lol@ “I’m trying to have a baby”… what does McEnroe’s statement do to prevent her from having a baby?

6 Likes

She takes her fucking very seriously

serena-williams-crip-walk

I would fuck her so well she would be Crip walking for a month…

4 Likes

bKngDei

2 Likes

I want to see those meat curtains.

1 Like

I can only think of two reasons a straight male would not smash

1. He does not find black women attractive

2)He has not yet had the addicting experience of pounding out a solidly built female

4 Likes