Sergei: I'll sign UFC contrct if the price's right

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/edinoborstva/spbvideo_NI492822_Sergey-Haritonov-CHto-delati-s-nashimi-futbolistami-Naver/videopopup

08:34

Reporter: Andrei Arlovski said he would want a rematch with you if you signed UFC contract. Should we wait for you to compete there?

Sergei: If the price is right I will surely sign this contract. Some people contacted me, we had negotiations, but no specific suitable offers for now. I would be happy to fight Arlovski again.

Reporter: UFC people contacted you?

Sergei: The people who communicate with UFC honchos, let's put it that way.

Reporter: What is a suitable offer for Sergei Kharitonov? Without numbers, simply...

Sergei: I'm not going to talk numbers. I have some commitments to some people, so I can only say that I had a couple of conversations and now I'm waiting for a suitable offer to come. Moreover, Andrei Arlovski has finished Bigfoot Silva, so this rematch would be interesting for MMA fans, and I'm all up for it.

Get him in the UFC. Badass power puncher who just beat down Jerome Lebanner, so many awesome matchups for him.

My biggest wish in life at this very moment is for Dana White to hold a press conference and say only one thing: "Sergei Kharitonov, come on down!"

I'd love to see it.

I'm afraid Sergei doesn't have the right attitude to "negotiate" with Zuffa.

Who does he think he is to ask for anything?

Get ready for a DFW tweet saying Sergei's agents are cunts and that he's "done".

M Theory - Get him in the UFC. Badass power puncher who just beat down Jerome Lebanner, so many awesome matchups for him.
Watch "Sergei Kharitonov VS Jerome LeBanner Muay Thai, Martial Arts TV and Fight on Demand EB TV" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR_JUw9dgIs&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post 3.0

Le Banner still fights?

That can't be healthy.

I don't see Kharitanov being a draw for Ufc so he wouldnt be offered more money. I just want to add that the auto correct for Kharitanov is "what a nob" on my phone Phone Post 3.0

Mertvaya Ruka - I'm afraid Sergei doesn't have the right attitude to "negotiate" with Zuffa.

Who does he think he is to ask for anything?

Get ready for a DFW tweet saying Sergei's agents are cunts and that he's "done".

lol. He has a bit of that star power the UFC sometimes needs. Funny opinion on it, which is probably partially true.

wow what a fight. Sergi just walked him down ate all the shots and beat him down. Both guys tough as nails, Lebanner has been in way too many wars, hope he doesn't end up punch drunk. Not sure if Sergi will be able to walk through the ufc roster with such poor defense but it makes for very exciting fights. Big Ben would be a great first fight.

He just got himself Askren'd by Uncle Fester.

I'd love to see that rematch.

Plllllllz

Been wanting this forever ! Phone Post 3.0

"Ok Sergei, we've got some 8/8 for you how's that sound?" "Click"

Right now he would come in, loss his first fight and that's about it. 5 years ago would be a different story I think. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, please. Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill - 

"Ok Sergei, we've got some 8/8 for you how's that sound?" "Click"

lol

Forgive the title. It was too many characters Phone Post 3.0

It would still like to see him in the UFC although it would have been much better to see him there seven or eight years ago. Phone Post 3.0