Sergei is a scary dude

he was getting hit but god damn he is a scary dude

he just kept walking Andrei down

is he going to win the GP?

At one time I think he showed a ton of potential as a HW. IF he stays out of the bottle, and in the gym, who knows?

Kharitonov was the man last night.

I'm still not sold on Bigfoot.

But I deffo think Kharitonov could do damage in the UFC.

i'm glad he didn't come in too fat

I'm not sure what Ubereem is going to do different this time

That was pretty sweet. I didnt expect that for his return..

hubris - i'm glad he didn't come in too fat

I'm not sure what Ubereem is going to do different this time

He has to get past Werdum first anyway. But yeah, he better have a better plan than running away.

wrestling would be his weakness.

Although I like Sergei... I see Barnett outworking him in the ground.

Sergei looked slowwww, but he took his time, it's like he knew he only needed a couple of punches to put away Andrei.

sergei is one of the best boxers in the HW division, if he's motivated and comes in shape; there are few HW's who can compete with him.

yeah I'd like to see the 100%-in shape Sergei, the one that was slipping punches against Rizzo

Kharitonov looked so slow last night

NorthFromHere - Kharitonov looked so slow last night

Describe how he looked slow? He wasnt really trying to move his feet, other than just walking down AA, and when he threw punches, they damn sure werent slow.

Maybe AA's excessive Footwork made Kharitonov look like he wasnt moving? But to my eyes he was very, very smart and surgical with how he approached that fight.

watch it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWoOU5FZVq4

stlnl2 - 
NorthFromHere - Kharitonov looked so slow last night

Describe how he looked slow? He wasnt really trying to move his feet, other than just walking down AA, and when he threw punches, they damn sure werent slow.

Maybe AA's excessive Footwork made Kharitonov look like he wasnt moving? But to my eyes he was very, very smart and surgical with how he approached that fight.

He didnt look like he did vs Rizzo at all. Big and slow, but he damn sure got the job done. People have talked about that fight since 05, finally happened!

He cut the ring off with relentless pressure.

Sergei is not super quick by any means but Arlovski just makes guys look slow.

The kick at :26 of that video, followed by the right hand is just awesome speed for a dude his size.

It's been said again and again but he just has soooo many good qualities that he just can't seem to put them together in a fight.

Red Stuff - Sergei is not super quick by any means but Arlovski just makes guys look slow.

The kick at :26 of that video, followed by the right hand is just awesome speed for a dude his size.

It's been said again and again but he just has soooo many good qualities that he just can't seem to put them together in a fight.

Technically A.A. should school most anyone standing. He shows his superiority and then it falls to sh^t and it seems like he just crumbles until he gets horribly knocked out.

I've always been a big fan of Kharitonov but if you have been following his career it is extremely up and down. His recent K1 fights were miserable.

Sergei has a chance b/c there is not a single good wrestler in this tourney. Josh is the best of the group but his takedowns are really average. This would be a perfect tourney for someone like Jeff Monson.