Sergei Pavlovich and Jon Jones both 6’4 with 84 inch reach

I noticed last night that Sergei is the only guy in the ufc who can match Jon Jones 84 inch reach. I would love to see these two fight at heavyweight. Jones would literally have zero physical advantages over his opponent. Sergei would put the hurt on Jones

2 Likes

He struggled with Gus’s reach

5 Likes

Jon punches a tenth as hard as Sergei

6 Likes

Jokes eye poke reach is 90”

11 Likes

So equal weight and reach = zero physical advantages? Ok.

Povlovich is too young and too healthy for Jones, he would fold him like a lawn chair

Yes well actually in this case Sergei might have the physical advantage being the natural heavyweight. Jones is a blown up LHW

Love that last one.
Looks like wind up for OHR, instead straight up the center

1 Like

I don’t think Jon is knocking anybody out and he’s definitely at risk of getting flatlined by a lot of heavyweights. But he’s still going to have more natural gifts than just about everyone at the weight.

1 Like

Is Jones ever going to even fight again?

4 Likes

Neanderthals interbred with modern humans

1 Like

After all you russophobic scum have done and said they were still kind enough to send you something to deal with your blathleticism problem

Your welcome

What in the English dictionary are you trying to say?

1 Like

Maybe-ish. But Jon, unlike many heavyweights, is sort enough to actually attempt to block or evade punches. Not sure what Lewis’s supposedly amazing new camp was about if not about that.

1 Like

Punching power IS a “natural gift”. JBJ doesn’t have it. Anyway, all speculation until he finally fights.

3 Likes

JBJ on his bike the whole fight

1 Like

Prime JJ was just a better fighter. Perhaps he still is, perhaps he isn’t, perhaps he never fights again.

But he won’t fight Sergei. Stipe is the fight. Past his prime, solid record. Jones will use a win for all it’s worth talking about legacy.

looking at this gif, no fuking way derick would have been recovered, he still kinda leaned to side then was getting up, and the face plant

Povlovich even did a humble version of flying Hendo, like he was just getting fuking started
Imgur

2 Likes

Shitty stoppage