Sergio Martinez & Margarito look like a gay couple

from r/boxing

hot

Awww Phone Post 3.0

fabulous

Shit you weren't kidding bro. That shit is downright disturbing, especially Margachito. Phone Post 3.0

This was by far the most hilarious mma / boxing thing I've seen in the past two years.

Awesome thread, OP.

LOL. 

Margerito, talk about a fucking cheater! Should of went to jail. Phone Post

EatonBeever - 

This was by far the most hilarious mma / boxing thing I've seen in the past two years.

Awesome thread, OP.

Looks like a Touch thread. Accurate title is very accurate. Phone Post 3.0

Galanis -
msepejr - 

Yeah, I have personally never supported "an eye for an eye".. but in Margarito's case, I do literally. Whatever has happened to his eye from the beating Manny gave him is deserved. I hope every day he looks in the mirror and realizes what he did and the danger he put god knows how many fighters in.

I hope he realizes none of the victories under his belt he gained while using the plaster wraps mean NOTHING. Only he and his trainer know how many times they used it. But with evidence coming out about how he got away with it against Cotto, and the fact he was caught red handed before the Mosley bout.. It's pretty obvious he was not just caught his first time.

Margarito was known as a vicious power puncher for his weight. We all considered him to be the hardest hitting, probable baddest motherfucker around. I was a huge fan of the guy, thought he was the modern Mexican boxer personified and so fun to watch.

Now we know where that power came from. Funny how after he got caught and old man Mosley beat his ass, Margarito never displayed anything remotely close to that same power again. I doubt that's a coincidence.

Like I said... who knows how many times he did it, but I suspect it was something he used in his entire career while competing at a high level. It's an absolute guarantee he had the plaster casts against Cotto, and that fight/the beating Cotto took in it changed his career. It put Cotto off the course for YEARS.

He took some serious damage in that fight and if he was not such a slick fighter, his toughness and spirit could have made things even worse for him. Everyone knows Cotto isn't going down or giving up for anybody. But the fact is, Margarito was literally using a weapon against him. To me it's the same as using a baseball bat. It's a fucking weapon and it's disgusting he was able to get away with that and win who knows how many fights, making who knows how many millions...

As far as Cotto, I do think that fight took years off his life and obviously in the ring. Again, he literally had his brain bashed in with two weapons wrapped around the hands of an elite boxer. The rematch, where Margarito's ass was handed to him in every way, was one of the most satisfying cases of revenge in combat sports history. Watching Margarito stand pathetically in his corner with his eye completely swollen shut, with Cotto staring at him in the most intense way I have ever seen, was poetic justice.

Fuck Margarito. Anyone who loves the sport of fighting for what it is, and knows the history of what Margarito did and how dangerous it was, should agree with me. If you don't, you support a cheater who could have easily killed a man. Sorry about the rant. Just looking at this dude makes my skin crawl. He has zero honor, and I have zero respect for him (just like the rest of the world who knows what he did).

Sergio though, I love that motherfucker. I wish he got into boxing younger than he did because man what an athlete and a talent. The fact he got as far as he did, as old as he was.. With his body always falling apart.. He's just awesome. Plus the KO of Paul Williams is one of the absolute best of the modern generation. Top 10 KO of the 2000's in boxing for sure. Poor Paul, man.

I could talk boxing all day.. WAR Sergio, WAR Paul, FUCK Phony Margarito

Voted up Galanis, great post.

I loved watching what Manny did to Margarito.

It was rough watching Sergio against Cotto. Damn those knees. Phone Post 3.0

KFP49 -
Galanis -
msepejr -  Margerito, talk about a fucking cheater! Should of went to jail. Phone Post

Yeah, I have personally never supported "an eye for an eye".. but in Margarito's case, I do literally. Whatever has happened to his eye from the beating Manny gave him is deserved. I hope every day he looks in the mirror and realizes what he did and the danger he put god knows how many fighters in.

I hope he realizes none of the victories under his belt he gained while using the plaster wraps mean NOTHING. Only he and his trainer know how many times they used it. But with evidence coming out about how he got away with it against Cotto, and the fact he was caught red handed before the Mosley bout.. It's pretty obvious he was not just caught his first time.

Margarito was known as a vicious power puncher for his weight. We all considered him to be the hardest hitting, probable baddest motherfucker around. I was a huge fan of the guy, thought he was the modern Mexican boxer personified and so fun to watch.

Now we know where that power came from. Funny how after he got caught and old man Mosley beat his ass, Margarito never displayed anything remotely close to that same power again. I doubt that's a coincidence.

Like I said... who knows how many times he did it, but I suspect it was something he used in his entire career while competing at a high level. It's an absolute guarantee he had the plaster casts against Cotto, and that fight/the beating Cotto took in it changed his career. It put Cotto off the course for YEARS.

He took some serious damage in that fight and if he was not such a slick fighter, his toughness and spirit could have made things even worse for him. Everyone knows Cotto isn't going down or giving up for anybody. But the fact is, Margarito was literally using a weapon against him. To me it's the same as using a baseball bat. It's a fucking weapon and it's disgusting he was able to get away with that and win who knows how many fights, making who knows how many millions...

As far as Cotto, I do think that fight took years off his life and obviously in the ring. Again, he literally had his brain bashed in with two weapons wrapped around the hands of an elite boxer. The rematch, where Margarito's ass was handed to him in every way, was one of the most satisfying cases of revenge in combat sports history. Watching Margarito stand pathetically in his corner with his eye completely swollen shut, with Cotto staring at him in the most intense way I have ever seen, was poetic justice.

Fuck Margarito. Anyone who loves the sport of fighting for what it is, and knows the history of what Margarito did and how dangerous it was, should agree with me. If you don't, you support a cheater who could have easily killed a man. Sorry about the rant. Just looking at this dude makes my skin crawl. He has zero honor, and I have zero respect for him (just like the rest of the world who knows what he did).

Sergio though, I love that motherfucker. I wish he got into boxing younger than he did because man what an athlete and a talent. The fact he got as far as he did, as old as he was.. With his body always falling apart.. He's just awesome. Plus the KO of Paul Williams is one of the absolute best of the modern generation. Top 10 KO of the 2000's in boxing for sure. Poor Paul, man.

Voted up Galanis, great post.

I loved watching what Manny did to Margarito.

It was rough watching Sergio against Cotto. Damn those knees. Phone Post 3.0

FELONY ASSAULT, ATTEMPTED MURDER, FUCK HIM!!! Phone Post

Huge fan of Sergio but they look like a gay couple that just adopted that baby Phone Post 3.0

Galanis -
msepejr - 

Slow clap, and VTFU Phone Post 3.0

KFP49 -

from r/boxing

Adult Film Star John Legayzamo (pictured on the left) next to the second runner-up at the Marin County 1st Annual Sweet 'n' Sassy Colonel Sanders Look-Alike Contest. Phone Post 3.0