Serious allegations levelled against Bellator

By former employee in unlawful dismissal lawsuit

https://combatsportslaw.com/2016/05/25/bellator-sued-in-wrongful-dismissal-suit-with-serious-allegations/ Phone Post 3.0

"These things sometimes happen in mma."

- Kenneth Florian Phone Post 3.0

What was the alleged issue between Coker and Wolfslair? Phone Post 3.0

I'm a big fan of Bellator, but LOL at any organization that primarily operates out of unsanctioned Indian reservations. These serious accusations feel similar to hauling Al Capone in on tax evasion charges.

Bellator Sued in Wrongful Dismissal Suit With Serious Allegations
?

Yesterday a lawsuit was filed in Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, leveling some serious allegations against MMA promoter Bellator.

The lawsuit alleges that Bellator wrongfully dismissed the Plaintiff Zachery Light, Bellator’s former “talent development manager” who was terminated from his position on March 17, 2016.

The lawsuit alleges that Bellator engaged in a host of illegal or unethical practices which were met with indifference when the Plaintiff pointed these out to his employer.  He alleges that this environment in turn led to anxiety and stress and eventually led to his termination.

The alleged practices include

-arranging various “collusive matches” where fighters allegedly disliked by the promotion were set up against opponents where they would likely “be badly beaten”

-allowing fighters to compete using forged/falsified medical reports

-hiring an an individual acting in an executive capacity for the promotion who simultaneously managed fighters

-Allowing an employee to drive a Bellator branded transport van to and from events on a suspended licence

The Plaintiff seeks damages for economic, general and punitive loss along with costs from Bellator and parent company Viacom Inc.  A jury trial has been requested.

Bellator has not yet formally responded to the lawsuit and it is prudent to note of the allegations have yet to be proven in court.

Snitches get falsely documented stitches Phone Post 3.0

I don't think Zack would file this lawsuit if he didn't have proof. We will see where it goes.

Worst gyno of all time. Phone Post 3.0

-arranging various “collusive matches” where fighters allegedly disliked by the promotion were set up against opponents where they would likely “be badly beaten”
ufc does that.

hiring an an individual acting in an executive capacity for the promotion who simultaneously managed fighters

didn't WSOF do that?

I'm calling absolute bullshit, I'm sorry but someone who gets a year leave for mental issues and then is surprised when they're let go at a later point...

you know what, fuck writing the point it does it itself

Shiloh - Worst gyno of all time. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah he definitely has that title. Phone Post 3.0

That's some serious shit right here

plastekt -

I'm calling absolute bullshit, I'm sorry but someone who gets a year leave for mental issues and then is surprised when they're let go at a later point...

I agree Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz still GOAT - -arranging various “collusive matches” where fighters allegedly disliked by the promotion were set up against opponents where they would likely “be badly beaten”
ufc does that.

hiring an an individual acting in an executive capacity for the promotion who simultaneously managed fighters

didn't WSOF do that?
Ya with Ali
I called him out on here about it and a few weeks later he quit. No clue why the media didn't give WSOF a hard time about it. Phone Post 3.0

VanCity_KO -
DIAZ STOLE ME LUCKY CHARMS -
plastekt -

I agree Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post 3.0
Put me down for an emphatic third agreed. He wanted A FULL YEAR of medical leave for depression then is outing his former employee after being fired? Sounds like a great worker. Phone Post 3.0

That's a class action suit if they had 'collusive' or fixed fights, correct? Phone Post 3.0

Serious shit isn't serious Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh - Worst gyno of all time. Phone Post 3.0

They flopped in the wind when he leaned over.

charms434 - That's a class action suit if they had 'collusive' or fixed fights, correct? Phone Post 3.0
They aren't even alleging fixed fights.
They are claiming that Bellator allegedly gave tough match ups to fighters they wanted to cut. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - I don't think Zack would file this lawsuit if he didn't have proof. We will see where it goes.

Like the plaintiffs in the lawsuit against the UFC?