Serious question about Roy Nelson

Should they give this guy a title shot? I say yes. His only loss is to JDS, seriously has a granite chin, obviously his physique is crap but who cares?! I think he can hang with the best, at least give him a top 3 guy. Phone Post

Ah JDS isn't his only loss... Phone Post

matbimonte - 

Should they give this guy a title shot? I say yes. His only loss is to JDS, seriously has a granite chin, obviously his physique is crap but who cares?! I think he can hang with the best, at least give him a top 3 guy. Phone Post

I think Wedrum and Mir beat him

matbimonte - 

I think Mir and Werdum would disagree

I would think Alistair and Werdum are ahead of Roy in the title shot lineup...

"kano350chevy - Ah JDS isn't his only loss.."

Well apart from Mir, Werdum, Arlovski, Ben Rothwell, Jeff Monson and josh Curran it is.

Yea I'm not smart, too many cocktails. Regardless of his win loss I think he still deserves a shot at redemption vs JDS my bad. Phone Post

Big Country vs. Marku Hunto!

Big Country vs. Marku Hunto!

Big Country vs Mark Hunt is the fight I'd love to see Phone Post

RandyIsMyDad - Big Country vs. Marku Hunto!

Beat me to it but spot on Phone Post

mark hunt vs big country

Country vs Hunt is a dream match up. Oh please make it so!

How about Big Country fights 3-5times a year instead?

matbimonte - Should they give this guy a title shot? I say yes. His only loss is to JDS, seriously has a granite chin, obviously his physique is crap but who cares?! I think he can hang with the best, at least give him a top 3 guy. Phone Post

I think Roy is 5tg in the division. But I think the top 3 (ids,Cain,reem) at th very least UD Roy. Phone Post

Mark Hunt is fighting Struve in Japan.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Nelson and Werdum don't count, lol
I am hoping he loses a bit more weight and comes in at 235 for his next fight.

He was robbed in that fight anyhow Phone Post

Devlyn - "kano350chevy - Ah JDS isn't his only loss.."

Well apart from Mir, Werdum, Arlovski, Ben Rothwell, Jeff Monson and josh Curran it is.

Truth is reality when reality is not truth.

Came in to say I wanna see big country vs mark hunt! Phone Post

if they're willing to give sonnen a title fight vs jones on the grounds of increased ppv numbers then there's a case by giving nelson the same. casuals love nelson, ppl will be tuning in if he got the shot.

That said, there are at least 4-5 other HWs who deserve a shot before him, however relevant deserving a shot is in the ufc nowadays.