Serious questions for the Trump haters..

Do you believe that Hilary would have been a better President? If so, why?

Also which President, in the last 30 years, has done a better job than he has?

1 Like

BC did better up until the scandal.  No deficit spending

Guess I was wrong. 75 views and I guess none of them are Trump haters.. Perhaps he's starting to win people over...

Ill Portents -

Of course she would have. She is 1000x smarter and infinitely more knowledgeable than he is on every relevant topic. The U.S. would still be the leader of the Free world and not a laughingstock. 

Bwahhahahahahahhahahaha

You need to bring in a few alts so you can form Fagtron

Ill Portents -

Of course she would have. She is 1000x smarter and infinitely more knowledgeable than he is on every relevant topic. The U.S. would still be the leader of the Free world and not a laughingstock. 

HAHAHAHAHA

Ill Portents -

Yessssssss!

Will really depend on what you want as better. Hard to say how much President has a say in some issues but the things he has impacted such as climate issues, lifestyle issues and foreign relations he has dropped plates. Hillary doing nothing and keeping status quo would have been an improvement for me. But I imagine it's subjective... 

For future impact I think Trump is probably the worst President there has been for US. He has directed US back into the 80s in some regards.

Im not a hater, I probably hated Clinton more at election time and just like I thought Brexit would be a train wreck I felt the system probably needed a crash to proper y correct itself long term. So fingers crossed the lapses back into extreme conservatism will wake people up. 

1 Like

https://hangthebankers.com/top-100-damaging-wikileaks/

Imagine being so corrupt and scandalous that making a top 100 incriminating email list from the wiki leaks just seems like a breeze.

1 Like
Ill Portents -

We're still the leaders of the free world, don't kid yourself.  Just cause some hipsters in France make snarky comments about the US doesn't make it untrue.  And here's the thing about someone being "knowledgable", what you actually do with that knowledge is what makes a difference.  You can use your knowledge for good, evil, and nothing at all.  Also knowledge doesn't correlate to ability and actually getting things done.  Gov't bureaucracies are full of smart people that don't take risks and don't want to do anything that will rustle feathers and actually address problems at their root.

Asriel -

Will really depend on what you want as better. Hard to say how much President has a say in some issues but the things he has impacted such as climate issues, lifestyle issues and foreign relations he has dropped plates. Hillary doing nothing and keeping status quo would have been an improvement for me. But I imagine it's subjective... 

For future impact I think Trump is probably the worst President there has been for US. He has directed US back into the 80s in some regards.

Im not a hater, I probably hated Clinton more at election time and just like I thought Brexit would be a train wreck I felt the system probably needed a crash to proper y correct itself long term. So fingers crossed the lapses back into extreme conservatism will wake people up. 

Same here

1. Obama lied: he knew about Hillary's secret server and wrote to her using a pseudonym, cover-up happened (intent to destroy evidence)

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077#efmAABABT

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-04/view

"Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news... we need to clean this up – he has emails from her – they do not say state.gov"

"How is that not classified?" Huma Abedin to FBI when shown email between Clinton & Obama using his pseudonym. Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president's use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email."

I can't state how huge this is, it's a cover up involving the POTUS. There are lots of emails implying this, but this email states it very clearly so anyone can understand. The email proves obstruction of justice and shows how they lied to the FBI and likely perjury of congress. This at the very least proves intent by her chief of staff.

Obama used executive privilege on their correspondence. We have "Ms. Immunity" Cheryl Mills stating they need to "clean up" the Clinton/Obama e-mails because they lacked state.gov.

Additionally, Obama on video publicly denied knowing about the server. He also claimed on video that he learned about it through the news like everyone else. The corruption goes ALL the way to the top! Flat out lying to the American public.

Paul Combetta was hired to modify the email headers that referred to a VERY VERY VIP individual, i.e; change the name of who it was from. If you read Stonetear/Combetta story, it's easy to see this is exactly what he was attempting (I am an IT professional). He wanted to change header information on already sent mail to show "state.gov" instead of Hillary's private email address. Multiple people informed him of the infeasibility (and illegality) of it, so somewhere in the next 6 days it was decided that simply eradicating them was the only option left.

The FBI said they could not find intent of trying to break the law, therefore no recommendation of prosecution. This email proves, in plain language, that they DID mean to break the law.

This is the real reason why she was never indicted, because she would have taken down Obama with her.

Ask yourselves: why would they both be communicating on a secret server to each other? Why not through normal proper channels? What were they hiding? We may soon find out...

2. Hillary Clinton dreams of completely "open trade and open borders"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927#efmFhxFke

"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders"

This was stated at one of her $225,000 paid secret speeches to Wall Street that she has tried so desperately to hide... This email contains those speeches.

Borders add safety and sovereignty to a country. Borders helps prevent illegal immigration, which limits crime, drugs, human/sex trafficking across the border and allows more Americans (including African Americans and Latinos) to get jobs. It also costs the working class to pay an exorbitant amount of money. Despite what democrats try to say, borders are not racist. Mexico protects their southern border (with $75 million from Obama) so why can't we?

During the 3rd debate, Hillary tried to pivot away from this damning topic by stating she only meant energy. Read the quote for yourself, energy is just one aspect of her open borders policy.

Hillary would have made a fine president - probably not a great one, and she would have continued her's and her husband's habit of using the office for self enrichment and sleazy dealing. But let's be clear: Donald Trump is in a league unto himself in that department - there has not been a more corrupt president in our history, and I mean that literally. We're forced to go back as far as Harding and Teapot Dome for something that even sniffs what we see out of the White House every week; from the Trump children's blatant schmoozing of the Chinese government to have their patents expedited, to Trump's routine direction of government staff toward his private properties, to that shocking moment just after inauguration, now forgotten, in which Trump stopped the motorcade en route to the White House in front of the Trump Hotel, to be sure the message got out to the foreign governments watching: President Trump is open for business.

Maybe the saddest part is that the portion of this country that supports him has gleefully acquiesed to the corruption, not to mention the complete ineptitude with which he handles the actual job of being president. All because it's fun to see someone give the middle finger to "the elites."

We're at a place now where none of what I just said matters to a Trump supporter. His fans are ride or die. And that's really not how democracy is supposed to be done.

2 Likes
sekundarburnes -

Hillary would have made a fine president - probably not a great one, and she would have continued her's and her husband's habit of using the office for self enrichment and sleazy dealing. But let's be clear: Donald Trump is in a league unto himself in that department - there has not been a more corrupt president in our history, and I mean that literally. We're forced to go back as far as Harding and Teapot Dome for something that even sniffs what we see out of the White House every week; from the Trump children's blatant schmoozing of the Chinese government to have their patents expedited, to Trump's routine direction of government staff toward his private properties, to that shocking moment just after inauguration, now forgotten, in which Trump stopped the motorcade en route to the White House in front of the Trump Hotel, to be sure the message got out to the foreign governments watching: President Trump is open for business.

Maybe the saddest part is that the portion of this country that supports him has gleefully acquiesed to the corruption, not to mention the complete ineptitude with which he handles the actual job of being president. All because it's fun to see someone give the middle finger to "the elites."

We're at a place now where none of what I just said matters to a Trump supporter. His fans are ride or die. And that's really not how democracy is supposed to be done.

I wonder what drives someone, that's already so rich and powerful, nearing the end of their lives, to still greedily pursue power and riches.  I don't see Chelsea continuing the legacy, so what's it all for?

sekundarburnes -

And I have to ask, what ARE his accomplishments? Trump takes some directions and attitudes I really like - his focus on China being the big one. But even when he has the right idea, as in the case of China, on an issue which his opponents would actually take a different tac on, he goes about it in a way even his allies agree is wrong.

nek -
sekundarburnes -

I wonder what drives someone, that's already so rich and powerful, nearing the end of their lives, to still greedily pursue power and riches.  I don't see Chelsea continuing the legacy, so what's it all for?

I don't know, habit and legacy I guess. But the richest and most corrupt people in the world do all seem to be old.

A return for manufacturing jobs is a huge risk as we slide towards an economy peak with potential shrinkage in the coming year. I think Trump has done a fine job bringing back manufacturing jobs but I don't think it's necessarily a good thing. Its basically fluffing up paper right before a fire is to be lit. But will wait and see on it.

As for unemployment, I think he definitely increased the speed getting to record lows. But it was trending that way for the most part anyway. And to say Hillary couldn't have done it is not really understanding what was happening. 

https://d3fy651gv2fhd3.cloudfront.net/charts/united-states-unemployment-rate@3x.png?s=usurtot&v=201909061245V20190821&d1=20090101&d2=20191231

Trust -
Ill Portents - 

How, though?  She was among those saying all of the economic changes that have happened (e.g. record low unemployment, no return of manufacturing jobs) could never happen. Why do you give a shit if people in other countries laugh at Trump?  Do you think it is more important to be seen by the rest of the world has having a serious president than it is to have a strong economy that actually affects the lives of the people who live here?  

Don't bother dude. You are talking to a wall.

Let him sit and stew for the next 6 years. At that point Trump will be out, and orcus and ilk can step back from the ledge.

Ill Portents - 

I laughed at first... Then I started crying in horror as I remembered that you actually believe this shit.

sekundarburnes -

I disagree with the first line, because Hillary, I think, would have been a different kind of awful, for entirely different reasons. But the rest of this should be required reading. Well said. 

Ill Portents - 
Trust - 
Ill Portents - 

How, though?  She was among those saying all of the economic changes that have happened (e.g. record low unemployment, no return of manufacturing jobs) could never happen. Why do you give a shit if people in other countries laugh at Trump?  Do you think it is more important to be seen by the rest of the world has having a serious president than it is to have a strong economy that actually affects the lives of the people who live here?  

The only decisions that were made by the Trump administration that had any positive effect on the economy were slashing corporate taxes. That's a short-term boost that has also increased the deficit and debt, and even if it weren't, and were actually something desirable in the long term, there would have been nothing precluding a "serious president" from doing the same thing. 

I have no grasp on how someone like you survives in the real world. At all. Your decisions are completely lacking in logic.

You have to be city born, raised, and indoctrinated, because you are one delusional individual.

This place would be noticeably more civil if only you left.

1 Like