Seriously buzzed at a beach barbecue. AMA!

Beautiful day, at a buddy's barbecue on the beach, and his brother is making White Russians (my absolute favorite) and has been handing them to me for the past two hours. So yeah, definitely feeling it and enjoying the day. Ask me anything OG. Phone Post 3.0

Why would you post on the internet if you're at the beach?

What is your next favorite?

Seven Heavens - Why would you post on the internet if you're at the beach?
Ummmmm talking to you awesome bastards! Phone Post 3.0

Large Fun Bags - Any nice asses in attendance? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah there are these chicks playing volleyball just a bit over from us. Never done any creeper pic stuff before but may have to for you guys. All San Diego State University college girls. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds badass. I envy you my fellow oger Phone Post 3.0

SWATPA? Phone Post 3.0

Sagiv Lapkin -

What is your next favorite?

When I was in Sweden for Christmas with my wife I had this shot at their ice hotel called a "Wolf Paw" and it was so good but dangerous because it was strong (at least the one they made) but you couldn't taste any alcohol. Lol so like an idiot I figured they were weak and had a bunch. Phone Post 3.0

Fighting -

Sneak pics of hotties and post them you goddamn drunk bastard!

Only if you give me an OG high five! Phone Post 3.0

Envious. the beach and beer would be way better than this -10 and snow bullshit

DrPeterVenkman -
Large Fun Bags - Any nice asses in attendance? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah there are these chicks playing volleyball just a bit over from us. Never done any creeper pic stuff before but may have to for you guys. All San Diego State University college girls. Phone Post 3.0
May have to?!

Dude, I'm in Canada.. It's like - 7C.. You better be sending the pics. It's all I have to look forward to today. Phone Post 3.0

Does your mother still work the glory hole at stall #7 at the local truck stop

Ok I will go sneak some pics. Not sure how to upload them from phone. Will someone hook me up with their cell so I can text them to you and you can earn up votes by applying them here! Phone Post 3.0

white russians on the beach.......how long have you known your gay?  was it hard to tell you parents?

GET IN WITH THE PICS YOU FUCK

Well I have a few from these chicks in the beach house. Someone at least put in their email so I can email you them. Phone Post 3.0

Large Fun Bags -
Josh Balis -

white russians on the beach.......how long have you know your gay? and was it hard to tell you parents?

This.

Plus, isn't milk + heat a bad choice? Phone Post 3.0
Want me to tell The Dude you both say he is gay as well? Fucking fascists! Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish - isnt that shit fucking illegal now?
Drinking in public or being a fucking weirdo by taking pictures of women in public without them knowing? Phone Post 3.0

White russians? You should refuse in protest of both the occupation of Ukraine and also their outspoken intolerance of you and your fellow gays.

Haha Roberto you get a vote up from me my friend! Phone Post 3.0